Whats going on? What wakes you guys up?

I woke up from my medicine concoction, they added 1.5 to my invega 9mg. I woke up so lethargic what wakes yall up?

1 Like

Only my own brain wakes me up at around 3- 530 am every morning. I take that time to take my am meds, pray, and meditate then, go back to bed around 8 am. Then, I awaken by my own brain around 12 noon.

3 Likes

Usually my 2 year old daughter, it’s like I sense she’s awake and sure enough she is there looking at me :joy:

2 Likes

I sip some tea or a diet soda and from there it just takes time. Plenty of time. I think it’s all the meds but it takes forever to get over that lethargic feeling in the morning. Somedays I feel like I never wake up all the way. It’s frustrating.

1 Like

That sounds like a good routine!

1 Like

That is true I think I have to wait it out and not rush myself. I feel like time is fleeting. Lol

1 Like

I wish I knew. I’m back up to 30 mg Haldol and I just woke up from a two hour nap after sleeping 12 hours. It was like this on Zyprexa, Geodon, and Abilify too. I feel stoopid.

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that shmoo. It must be no quality of life.

1 Like

It’s not, really, because I’m constantly paranoid when I’m awake, and not awake enough in a day to get much done. When I’m awake, I’m fantasizing about being asleep again.

1 Like

I can relate I’m constantly paranoid too. But I see where you are coming from. Alot of things take to much effort to do.

1 Like

Coffee and get up get dressed, move around keep moving until the feeling abates a bit. It depends on the amount of sedation on how effective this is though. Your body may just need time to adjust and then maybe it won’t feel so harsh. I’ve never been on InVega though. But I do take seroquel currently,and zyprexa previously. This seems to help me. Energy drink might work if you don’t do coffee. I personally loathe energy drinks, the taste and especially the smell. Yuck yuck :nauseated_face:

i look forward to my wellbutrin in the morning. also my multivitamin. I like getting dressed. making a simple coffee. turn the tv on to help me wake up.

my kittens are like little tornados in the morning. they usually always sleep with me at night which i enjoy. they’re highly active.

the main thing is the wellbutrin. once I take my wellbutrin in the morning I feel like a hero. I need the extra dopamine. makes me happy inside.

1 Like

I sometimes get woken up early by hunger so I have an early breakfast

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.