What's for dinner?

I’m having spaghetti and homemade meatballs, then eggnog for dessert.

9 Likes

I think we are having chicken pot pie but my mom accidently placed it with one of the women she grocery shops for so she has to go get it.

2 Likes

Probably gonna have chili dogs. Cheap and easy to make. Plus I had them for a late lunch.

5 Likes

Brown sugar bourbon pork chops and Normandy vegetables.

4 Likes

I had marinated spicy cold beans.

4 Likes

I had Chicken Sizzler pizza with a bbq sauce base and cheesy nachos from Pizza Hut.

4 Likes

I had macaroni cheese with broccoli and mashed potato in the ward that I’m in.

6 Likes

that doesn’t sound too bad for ward food

1 Like

Typical ward food lol.

I remember crappy minced beef in gravy as well. Not enough diversity or big enough portions either.

Best food I ever had in hospital was Jollof rice and meat.

2 Likes

I used to eat 3 platters in the ward as there was extra or some people not taking one/not eating lol

2 Likes

dad made new york strip steak medium rare, and a side of rice and roasted veggies. i gagged on a piece of fat and couldn’t swallow it, so i ran outside and threw it up. i told dad, “good thing that didn’t happen when i was out at a restaurant”.

4 Likes

Tacos tonight. We have them fairly often.

2 Likes

Heinz ravioli, three lindor, half an apple, haribo, pringles.

3 Likes

Is that the gummy colas? Haribo is european I think.

2 Likes

Yea it is all kinds of gummy sweets. I got the ones with sour sugar.

2 Likes

Leftovers. I made a huge pot of split pea soup. I need to use it up but there’s a lot of it. Probably finish up the spaghetti and sauce from three days ago.

Dessert will be easy. Someone brought in candy and cookies to our janitors office and there was a lot left over so when I punched out the boss said to take whatever I wanted. He was going to throw it away if I didn’t take it so I took it all.

6 Likes

In & out cheeseburger, animal fries and vanilla shake.

2 Likes

I had to google that, weird name lol

1 Like

I had tacos tonight. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

4 Likes

Chips and cottage cheese. It’s more of a snack but I had it for dinner.

3 Likes