Whats for dinner?

Im having chips, eggroll and rice crispy bar

3 Likes

Havent eaten today yet, prob just warm up the left over bbq food from yesterday tho.

1 Like

Salami sandwich .

1 Like

I forget what type of meat is salami.

It’s a cured sausage that is air dried and fermented usually made of pork.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Just a couple Bratwurst brought home from my niece’s birthday party today…oh and a cupcake for dessert.

1 Like

Not to sure yet. It’s getting close to dinner and we don’t have much. Maybe some grilled eggplant and BLTs

1 Like

I’m having steak and smashed potatoes :cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

I had sorghum porridge (Maltabella) for supper. Love that stuff! For lunch I had potatoes and broccoli.

I’m having chicken fettuccine alfredo

1 Like

I have no clue what I’m having. What sounds good but healthy. All I’ve had is a small salad and a strawberry cucumber juice for around 300 calories today so I can have quite a nice dinner tonight if I want. 900 calories.

1 Like

I had lasagna and bbq sausages.

Smashed or mashed? Can we say smashed?

I always though that salami is made from horses. I just googled and yes there is horse salami.

I ended up having Subway. Quick and easy…and as far as I know its mashed.

smashed potatoes are like mashed potatoes, except chunkier and have the skins with it. So they’re not whipped like mashed potatoes, but smashed with like a fork or something. They’re very good.

1 Like

English is not my first language so never heard of it, good to know now, thanks.

1 Like

English is my first language and I’d never heard of it either so dont feel bad. lol

1 Like

Vegan spaghetti bolognese.

1 Like