What’s for dinner?

I made instant noodles but I added mushroom, scallions, bean sprouts, and an egg. It’s delicious. What are you having for dinner?

4 Likes

I had pizza, one chicken with pickled jalapeños and one pepperoni with black olives.

3 Likes

A cup of beef chili, a cup of sliced cucumbers, half a cup of cherry tomatoes, and a cup of roasted zucchini. Dessert was half a cup of chocolate mint ice cream.

2 Likes

I had beef stew from kokoro. UK peeps you should try it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a tuna pasta with Mascarpone and tomato sauce, with lots of mature cheese on top!

Needed it after a heavy day at work.

It’s only 2:30am here and I can’t sleep.

Might try again at 4am to get a couple of extra hours!

2 Likes

Sounds good. The more cheese the better :slight_smile: :grimacing:

I had a fresh loaf of bread with butter and brie for lunch. :))

3 Likes

Ahh nice! I love fresh bread so much.

Tesco near me does a nice sourdough bread. No idea why it’s called sour but it’s really good.

2 Likes

Lollllll… Same here idk. Some reason, probably

2 Likes

Vegan pizza!

2 Likes

Spaghetti and meatballs

3 Likes

Salad, peas, chicken.

2 Likes

Spagetti bolognese. First day of logging food in my fitbit dashboard so that will be interesting. Not totally accurate but a nice guide to what I’ve been eating.

2 Likes

It’s made using a cultivar of wild yeast in the air. As the starter is developed the lactobacilli in it release lactic acid that kills unhealthy bacteria and lend a “sour” taste to the dough. You’ll also notice that it keeps better than regular white bread. Very fun to bake.

4 Likes

Sounds good to me!

Will definitely get it again.

Thanks for explaining @shutterbug !

I wish I knew more about cooking/baking. One day I will hopefully know a lot more than I do now!

1 Like

Chicken and asparagus. And applesauce.

2 Likes

I bought a rotisserie chicken and then saved the breast meat. I cut it up and made chicken salad. It tastes good but I have to learn more about this.

I’ve been fasting but had a burrito at 2pm and a hotdog for dinner. Other than that just water and Iced Tea.

I had calamari and salmon. Frozen from Walmart, just had to heat them in the oven at 425F for 15min.

1 Like

Its breaded squid. 155

Hmm.

I Honestly Haven’t Decided. There’s A Few Choices. (Maybe Someone Can Help).

Between, Black Forest Sliced Ham. Pork Egg Rolls. Chicken & Cheese Taquito’s. Sliced Turkey Breast. Crispy Chicken Strips. Totino’s Pizza Rolls. Meat Lovers Lasagna.

Meatless Alfredo Chicken Pasta. Cheesy Broccoli. Tuna. Peanut Butter.

And A Cup Of Ramen Soup.

I’m Thinking Maybe The Taquito’s. I Always Microwave Two of Them. Fairly Small, Tasty, Quick Meal.

I’m Also Bored.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like