What is for dinner?

I’m currently having a big bowl of potato gnocchi with my homemade meat sauce, except this time I added ricotta cheese to the sauce. I do that occasionally and it’s pretty good. This time I used canned tomatoes, since I didn’t feel like chopping and blending fresh ones, and I didn’t put habanero peppers in it, just using crushed red pepper flakes instead. It still is delicious.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

6 Likes

I had chicken wings and chips for lunch

more chicken wings and chips for dinner

5 Likes

Pasta with tomato sauce and vegetables and beef in it.

5 Likes

I don’t know yet but I’m going to try to eat light.
I really need to start losing weight.

3 Likes

I am chicken frying pork chops and having Kraft macaroni and cheese and some seasoned butter beans. I also bought a loaf of French bread and a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

2 Likes

That sounds delicious!

I am not sure yet I guess. I have to see a friend later and then maybe I will make a quick salad or tuna sandwich.

4 Likes

Yeah maybe I’ll make a tuna sandwich- sounds good.

4 Likes

chips and bread

1 Like

Dinner tonight will be 1 cup of skim milk and a small scoop of chocolate whey protein.

Something cheap and easy to make.

2 Likes

Mandarin orange chicken, rice, and brussel sprouts.

3 Likes

The chicken sounds good, but I avoid rice and brussel sprouts like the plague.

2 Likes

I used to hate brussel sprouts with a passion. Now I love them :slight_smile:

I like the rice and the chicken, not the Brussel sprouts though.

1 Like

I couldn’t stand them and when my mom used to make them for us I used to cut them in half with my knife and put the half’s in my mouth and swallow them so I didn’t have to taste them.

2 Likes

Spaghetti and bread for me!

Yes!

I love roasted brussel sprouts, I think the only reason I didn’t like them growing up was because my mom boiled them.

Yuck!

1 Like

Forgot,

My husband is grilling a pork loin with spicy asian marinade.

I’m making brown rice, a kale chopped salad and some fried apples to go with it.

That’ll also be lunch tomorrow, if it turns out.

1 Like

We ordered in. Chicken wings. Onion rings. Chicken fingers. Deep fried pickles. Fries. Junk food day.

3 Likes

I think I’ll go out to get a piece of brick toast and milk tea for “dinner.” My mom is probably making curry at home so I might eat that when I get back. Need to treat myself since my mind is toast. When doing nothing or talking or hanging out I’m practically a normal person but as soon as I make an effort to do anything I break down, unable to complete the simplest task without a headache… Gahhhhh…

1 Like