What would u do if there were zombies

Would u run would u hide? Would u fight off the zombies? Would u become a zombie?

4 Likes

I do watch the Walking Dead. Sometimes it’s a little too graphic. I would probably do terribly if there were actual zombies.

2 Likes

My dependence on meds leads me to believe I wouldn’t survive long. Would make an awesome zombie though!

2 Likes

Hide in my house lol

2 Likes

Become a zombie. Then hide myself in a crypt somewhere and play games on my laptop, hopefully the crypt has generator power and access to wifi.

3 Likes

I like to think that I would migrate to a farm where I can live off the land and only fend off the occasional wandering zombie, but realistically, I am not sure if I would make it.

2 Likes

Zombies are people too…sort of. I guess I would start a coalition to educate them on proper hygiene practices as most are filthy.

5 Likes

I would get in my Ironman suit. Couldn’t get bit and could fly away if needed.

4 Likes

I would gather up supplies and use my swords to get to a Costco then clear out the Costco of zombies and then barricade the doors then just ■■■■■■■ chill with other survivors I guess

4 Likes

I would grab a big knife, try and defend myself against them, then realize I could never stab someone and then I’d end up dying or becoming a zombie myself! :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

There are zombies: driving absentmindedly on my route to work, shuffling in their slippers at Walmart, staring at their phones while ordering a coffee… they’re everywhere! And I try to stay calm and not say rude things to them. I stay mindful so that I don’t become one of them!

7 Likes

Move to my underground hobbit house in the mountains. I might just do that anyways if I ever win the lotto. Buy a goat. Goats are cool.

3 Likes

I’d round up as many weapons as I could: let’s see… knives, machetes, baseball bats, shovels, cross bows, firearms, flame throwers, etc. good for protection and barter.

3 Likes

Profound indeed @Hedgehog! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’d live in deathly fear all the time, probably.

2 Likes

15 characters…

2 Likes

According to folklore, typing 15 characters is an excellent defence against zombies.

:zombie: 1515151515 :smile:

4 Likes

If you have the chemical cosh (medication) then we live as partial zombies anyway. We already are zombies… :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d run. Zombies are slow.

4 Likes

Well, I can’t argue with folklore. It’s legally binding in every state of the union.

3 Likes