Poll: Zombie Apocalypse

What would you do?

• Become a zombie
  • Fight back
  • See who’s winning before you decide,

0 voters

I would call @anon4362788 for assistance. :woman_zombie:

2 Likes

I would fight back. But, I’m a big ol zombie apoc fan and plab to be a warlord.

2 Likes

I would eat the zombies. Zombies BBQ :yum:

3 Likes

Funny thing related.

Used to play on Xbox live with a guy called CookingWithZombies. He changed his name, forgot what it is now.

1 Like

Lol @Aziz !

I’d be a badass zombie killer! Or at least I’d like to think I’d be. :laughing:

1 Like

Ex nurse with a drug problem.

I’d fit right into a zombie outbreak.

I wouldn’t want to live in a zombie world. I would just give up and let them have me. Hopefully someone would put me down.

I would like to think I would be like michonne (twd) but in reality I would be in a corner crying and rocking

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to be like Carole but would most likely be bit first night and part of the horde.

1 Like

Carole is such a badass!!

1 Like

I would protect you and little Spiderpiglet, ma’am.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d be set up in the shopping mall like dawn of the dead starting my new utopia. All will be sweet till the plumbing and electricity go…will be winging it after that!

1 Like

Haha! Yeah mate, the original Dawn of the Dead is classic!

Epic zombie movie with a little commentary on consumerism. :+1:

I watched the original Night of the Living Dead from beginning to end a few weeks ago.

I love George Romero’s films! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m tactical, I want to see the whole playing field before jumping into the melee. I’m a bad loser, so i wanna see who’s winning first. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha knight in shining armour

1 Like

I think when zombies see majority of sz people,they would consider us friendly…and let alone…

1 Like

there are all kinds of zombies, like sleep walking zombies, over medicated zombies, drunken out of your mind zombies. etc. wonder which zombie would win in the real world.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.