What will u do during nuclear war

Im gonna take a bunch of drugs and watch as my flesh gets incinerated.

8 Likes

Make friends with someone who owns a basement shelter, probably.

4 Likes

I hope I’m in the initial blast zone and die quickly.

6 Likes

might make a cup of tea lol

go for a walk

4 Likes

Likely die from the blast.

2 Likes

What the f. 1515

4 Likes

Party in the basement shelter!! :pizza::hamburger::beer: :guitar: :musical_keyboard:

4 Likes

There won’t be a nuclear war and if there was, that country who detonates a nuclear weapon will go down in history as the first nation to use nukes since 1945 or 70+ years ago.

4 Likes

Hopefully instantly be turned to ash. :tada: I live pretty close to a few likely targets.

3 Likes

Oh that’s right, I live in the middle of nowhere. So I would die of starvation and/or radiation poisoning.

2 Likes

i’m going to invest in foil and lead :joy::joy::joy:

but seriously i’m going to just do a little dance :sunglasses:
haha

1 Like

wow, you paint such a pretty picture :joy::joy::joy: :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Okay I’ll play. I’ll turn into Godzilla!

2 Likes

Or that comment I just posted lol

1 Like

what comment? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll say, “Oh damn here comes a tornado.” because that’s what the sirens around here are always used for. Then I’ll look at the TV, realize what’s going down, and see if I can reach the liquor store to buy some booze. I’ve never drank in my life and I think that would be the best time to do it.

2 Likes

You’re right. Plus I could get turned into a ghoul and get exterminated by the vault dweller.

1 Like

I’d blast Surfin Bird by The Trashmen.

1 Like

Regret the fact I didn’t build my hobbit house and stock up on tinned tuna!

2 Likes

I’d survive somehow. But if radroaches become a thing my soul will forcibly leave my body.

4 Likes