Schizophrenia.com

What will you be eating for Thanksgiving?👀

My parents and I will be making pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, green bean casserole and this thing called a tater tot casserole?

For dessert we will have pumpkin pie and I think I will make a no bake banana split cake😃 yum!!!

It will be just me, my parents, my step son and maybe my husband

What are y’all having?

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t your husband be able to come to Thanksgiving?

Work?

Anyway,

We’re having turkey, dressing, scalloped potatoes, homemade mac n cheese, brussels sprouts, brown butter glazed carrots and rolls.

And chocolate pies.

3 Likes

Because he’s doing covid relief. He’s supposed to get thanksgiving off but it’s not for sure.

Oh gosh, I forgot about scalloped potatoes and rolls. All that sounds awesome

2 Likes

we don’t have thanksgiving here =(
but i’m looking forward to christmas where we will have rabbit stew =D

2 Likes

Awww😞

Do you guys have anything similar to thanksgiving?

2 Likes

no nothing like that here… =/
maybe i should come up with something huh. But i had nice fuds anyways. had some codfish by iglo with some sauce and nice vegies and some broccoli…

3 Likes

Stuffing. It’s the best part of Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

My sister bought these little molds shaped like turkeys, and she is going to press ground vegan meat into them to make me turkey shaped burgers. The rest of my family is having turkey. There will also be green beans (my favorite) with caramelized onions, some kind of sweet potato dish, probably stuffing, and I’m either going to bake something, or get the AMAZING donuts from this food truck on Tuesday night, and bring them Thursday. I suspect there will be birthday cake for me, too, since my birthday is the following Saturday.

2 Likes

Ah nice!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy early bday btw!

@Pandy

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t know how I feel about it, because of my age… I’m going to be 49. Ouch. I wouldn’t mind so much if I’d accomplished more with my life at this point.

2 Likes

Sorry you feel that way :confused:

2 Likes

Turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes casserole, deviled eggs, homemade Mac and cheese, dressings (2), rolls. Pies for dessert. Veggie platter.

3 Likes

My thanksgiving was in October Canada has it earlier I had turkey stuffing turnip carrots and broccoli salad and gravy

1 Like

My niiece made the shopping list I know that. She loves thanksgiving. I like it too. I love the stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce. We are going down to my grandmothers house. V. I hate this. What I’m dealing with. But it will be nice to see her she’s 91 this year. We will be having thanksgiving at our house though. We always have a prayer and it is always nice to pray with people.

I will love to eat though. Yes.

1 Like

As much as I can remember we’re having smoked turkey, green beans, cranberry sauce, and other stuff. I don’t remember it all.

1 Like

Homemade lasagna, cooked by my husband who was an Italian chef, and apple pie.

2 Likes

Food. I can’t ask for more.

1 Like

We are going to be eating a lot of Chinese food.

3 Likes

Nice. That’s Christmas dinner for us.

3 Likes