What will you be eating for Thanksgiving?šŸ‘€

i so poor im eatting a TV Dinnerā€¦ with no family so bite me and have a good thinkgiven

1 Like

Do you go hunting for the rabbits?

2 Likes

At my day program weā€™ll be having turkey, mac and cheese, stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls, and pieā€¦ thatā€™s the day before Thanksgiving. Then on Thanksgiving Iā€™m picking up a friend and weā€™re going to another friendā€™s house and weā€™re going to help him decorate for Christmas, and eat leftovers from the day before. Itā€™ll be nice, as before I met these 2 friends I always spent the holiday aloneā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll be staying at home this week and eating whatever I have in my apartment. Iā€™m not going to do anything special.

1 Like

Youā€™re giving me ideas lol.

2 Likes

Turkey. Homemade stuffing. Candied yams. Green bean casserole. Mashed potatoes with homemade gravy. Various dessert and pies.

Iā€™ll be eating twice this week. Once on my dadā€™s side of the family and two days later on my momā€™s side. Should be fun.

:yum:

Weā€™re going to have a Thanksgiving dinner here with a few guests. Turkey, baked ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes with gravy, bread rolls, pumpkin pie and I donā€™t know what else. Iā€™ve been eating healthy lately having lost weigh, Iā€™m going to try not to eat too much but in my heart I already know Iā€™ll fail.

hehe no =) we buy them in the supermarket i think.

Itā€™s a holiday. Maybe you should give yourself one free day without worrying about what youā€™re eating.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good advice. Iā€™m just not very social anymore. I just sit there and listen to people talk. I do enjoy company just that I donā€™t feel like I fit in. The one cousin that talks to me like Iā€™m a normal person isnā€™t coming tomorrow. Everyone else sorta talks to me like Iā€™m slow.

Leftover rice

Im going to clubhouse there will be turkey and more.

1 Like

I donā€™t know. I drank a half gallon of egg nog and ate a bunch of raisin about five or six hours ago, and it is sitting in the bottom of my stomach like lead. I probably wonā€™t be able to eat that much at our Thanksgiving dinner.

Itā€™s gonna be just me, so I was gonna do the ā€œpeel back the film to expose the tater totsā€¦ā€ but I said NO, I got a half pound store roasted turkey sliced thick, gravy, homemade hash browns, haricots verts with a teriyaki glaze, pumpkin pie, SO building a FEAST FOR ONE, not my first thnxgiving alone, no siree bob

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to have cauliflower crust pizza before heading north to my cousins house in the mountains.
I wonā€™t be eating anything while Iā€™m up there as I get paranoid eating in front of people Iā€™m uncomfortable with.

On todayā€™s menu:

• Red wine pot roast

• Roasted and caramelized veggies

• Buttery mashed cauliflower

• Creamy spinach

• Candied pecan and pumpkin cheesecake

2 Likes

Good on you, @iconoclast_01! Iā€™m glad youā€™re treating yourself well.

For years, when I lived in LA and my family was across the country (and I was in a major phase of not wanting to see them, because I believed they would plant cameras in my apartment every time they would visit), I spent Thanksgiving alone. My friends werenā€™t available, either.

So I started making myself really nice meals. I canā€™t cook, but one year I even followed a recipe and made something nice. I always enjoyed the day.

Hope you do, too.

3 Likes

Those things make me gag, almost a full body dry heave. I canā€™t stand them! My mom made me sit at the dinner table until I finished them when I was a kid, it was awful, lol

2 Likes

That ainā€™t right, dude. Roasted Brussel sprouts are awesome.

1 Like

after-thanksgiving-cat

2 Likes