What type of schizophrenia do you have?

Cause it’s cool, man. joke aside…

“They focus on how well the person is doing, and the symptoms they are having”

I know, in theory only though…unless they really are able to go inside my head, see with my eyes, and talk with my voice. Which I, when the symptoms “allow” me (which I fight harshly against) chose not to believe. Just like Santa Claus and the Toothfairy (still unsure about her, though).

1 Like

paranoid schizophrenia

The DSM-V doesn’t have subcategories anymore though. It’s just schizophrenia.

2 Likes

I hear voices 24/7 and have things touching me all the time but other then that life is great, so is this schizophrenia or just cool experiences.

Powessy

1 Like

Schizophrenia…chronic paranoid schizophrenia.

Bond…James Bond.

4 Likes

schizoDaffactive and fearing tenducees. or something like that

the crap one.
take care :alien:

4 Likes

Each classification does have a certain set of symptoms. I think they are playing psychology again.

I have residual schizophrenia.
Tolteca.

I have metime Schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information and clarification. I only worry if I don’t get the right diagnosis will I get the right treatment for me and will Medicare, Medicare Part D pay for the necessary treatments, therapies, medications, tests, etc. Additionally, I worry about remaining on disability if they have given me the wrong diagnosis or on different than the one that awarded me my disability. I know that I can no longer work again! Additionally, I have had trouble getting such things as blood test paid for Medicare because of their rules on diagnosis and that was when I had been given what possibility may have been the “correct” diagnosis for me. One time, I paid $208.00 for blood tests because Medicare did not cover the blood tests the pdoc ordered for me because of the diagnosis. That kind of expense is difficult on a “fixed income”

Schizoaffective here

1 Like

My diagnosis has changed several times. At first it was major depression with psychotic features. From there it went to sz, I don’t know what type. They never told me. Recently, it has become schizoaffective. I also have avoidant and schizotypal personality disorders.

The permanent kind.

Lol :sunglasses:. …

1 Like

Bond… Klister-Bånd.
OT:
Paraniod Schizophrenia here.

I am not diagnosed formally but had a bad episode of psychosis recently, and think it may be coming back again. They suspect I am either schizophrenic (paranoid) or schizoaffective/bipolar. I will see a doctor possibly

Schizoaffective

@SzAdmin that is really interesting about no more diagnosis types…I was told a long time ago that I am paranoid schizophrenic. but now I guess I will just say I’m schizophrenic.

Im just f****ed…good nuff?