What type of music do you enjoy

just curious as to what others musical interests are

I like a diversity of music but currently enjoying heavy metal

3 Likes

I absolutely love rock and metal.

1 Like

Many kinds. I listen to a lot of classic rock. Early Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, early Aerosmith. The Who, The Stones. But R.E.M. hits the spot sometimes or Sheryl Crow. Even country: Hank Williams,Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson. Old school.

Screamo & pop with a tad electronica. I usually stick with dubstep or chillstep.

They call it baroque. I get copies of my brother’s cd’s. I don’t listen a lot. My mind’s so full of things already -

Very diverse taste in music depends on my mood mainly.

1 Like

I like various kinds of music too. Some Rock music (especially Coldplay), 80’s and 90’s hits, dance/club music (eg. Sash) and ethnic/new age like Dead can Dance and Enya. Also some classical music, especially organ music by Bach and others. When I was a Catholic I liked Gregorian chant, now I listen to some Islamic music.

There was once a time when I could safely say I was a metalhead. The majority of the songs I’d listen to were rock and metal. These days I listen to all kinds of music and I can honestly say I like at least a little of every genre, even rap and country.

Well, except jazz. I absolutely hate jazz with a passion.

This is for you @pansdisease, your post reminds me of this and I think you’d like it.

Yes, I have watched the whole thing…at least once. :smile:

1 Like

I listen a lot of music, the funny thing is that people who have not know me have told that I was a commie, a red, a KGB henchman and all other kinds of ■■■■■■■■, but if anybody would listen my music, the story would be different.

1 Like

That was tasty, thanks for that.

I like a lot of different types of music. My friends will tell you I’m a top hits junkie, but I really do also enjoy classic rock, rock, country, hip-hop…a little bit of everything. My problem used to be that one or two songs from an album will pull me into the genre, and I wouldn’t find anything else in the genre I enjoy. That’s changed as I grew up though and I’m more open to new music. I don’t like songs that are about death, or pain, or hurt. Happy music makes me happy. I can listen to sad love songs and such but death and dying are a big no for me.

1 Like

Here’s a taste of what I’m stuck on now.

1 Like

I can appreciate many kinds of music but the music I normally listen to on my own time tends to be a blend of rock, indie rock, 90’s and 80’s alternative, punk and some acoustic stuff. I was also a huge fan of ska for a time in my youth. A lot of the music I listen to regularly is significant to my delusional past in some way.

1 Like

Indie rock, 90’s rock.

I mainly listen to classic rock and metal, I have mellow periods when I will peruse Elton John, Dan Fogelberg, etc. but most of the time I’m cherishing the mega bands of the sixties and seventies.

1 Like
3 Likes