What kind of music do you like?

I like modern rock. What kind of music do you like? Does it make you feel better?

2 Likes

Baroque, classical,
rock, prog, folk greek,
electronic, black metal etc.

1 Like

I honestly don’t have a type, lol.

Just give me a good melody and usually I like it.

1 Like

I love almost all types of music save for rap and some country music.

-S

4 Likes

I don’t like grime usually and songs promoting things like guns and drugs.

I usually like several pop songs lol. Fun fun.

I’m in to nature sounds, ambient and meditation music and some Arabic. Used to be big into Rock 'n Roll but as I age the louder music just seems to grate my nerves.

2 Likes

I was a goth when i was younger, in to the sisters of mercy, the cure, siouxsie and the banshees the mission ect, used to go clubing every week, good times Nowdays i listen to classical music,
i find it very calming!

1 Like

Some of the really angry music really actually scares me

i listen rock, metal, progressive metal, metalcore, grunge, electro, dnb and a lot more =D

R&B, Hip-hop

Many styles of electronic, classic rock, metal, rap, hip hop, jazz, some 80s pop, some modern pop, r&b.

Grunge, riot grrrrl, 80’s hardcore punk🤘

1 Like

Anything rock from the 60’s till now

Folk music. 80s rock

I like most except metal and country

I like music that’s genuine and well done.
I don’t consider mumble rap or most pop songs genuine nor well done.

1 Like

When I was young, I liked rock, pop, r&b, Mexican folk, and opera. Then I got a bit older and added rap to the mix, then country, then jazz.

Now that I am really old, I only like to listen to traditional and contemporary classical music.

I like rock, drum and bass (Old type from 90’s), rap music and pop music.

My tastes are quite varied.

The thing I like is the use of real instruments, and lyrical talent in what ever form it takes.

I like everything that sounds good to me.
I mean, good music does not belong to a specific genre.

1 Like

I like anything besides country. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick: