What time do you go to sleep, and what time do you wake up?

I usually go to sleep at 9 pm…… and I wake up at 8 am.

6 Likes

10:30pm go to bed 6:30am wake up

3 Likes

4 AM to 4 PM

2 Likes

I sleep way too much usually.
I slept 16 hours the other night.
But mostly I’d say from 8pm to 8am ish.

3 Likes

Sleep around midnight and wake up around 4:30 am.

3 Likes

I don’t have a schedule. I fell asleep during the day and now I’m up all night drinking coffee.

2 Likes

I go to sleep at 10pm and wake up around 5am or 5:30am during the week. I sleep a little later on the weekend, but not usually much.

2 Likes

I go to bed 5 pm weekdays and about 8 pm weekends.

I don’t always go to sleep then though.

I have insomnia so a good nights sleep is extra heavenly.
Hopefully I’ll sleep better.
Last night I slept well thankfully.

2 Likes

I hope you sleep better. :grinning:

2 Likes

i have no fixed pattern and it’s affecting my mood quite a fair bit. especially the lack of daylight at the moment. usally it’s 3am to 1pm but atm it’s messed up even more. sighs.

2 Likes

Last night I was up until 3am and slept until noon today. I usually get up at 6am though.

3 Likes

Thank you @Jake .:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

11:30-1am then wake-up 4:30 am if i have work early or class early… when i dnt have class I wake up 7:30 am

3 Likes

I eat early then read for an hour or so usually so 8 pm asleep. Up at 5 am or a little earlier and rarely use alarm that is set at 5 am.

2 Likes

I go to bed around 1030 pm. Fall asleep around 1230 am. Wake up around 8 or 9 am.

2 Likes

I have a non-24 sleep pattern so the time I wake up changes over time. I’ve read it can be caused by SZ or bipolar. Right now I’m waking up at night.

2 Likes

It changes a bit but I try to sleep about 12 or 1 to 6 or 7

2 Likes

I go to sleep somewhere around 8-9 pm and get up somewhere between 3-4am

2 Likes

I go to sleep at 6pm and wake up at 4 am.

2 Likes

I go to bed at 9:30 pm and get up at 7:30 am but it’s usually not the best sleep even on zolpidem ER.

3 Likes