What time do you go to sleep?

usually i watch 3 hours of news and turn off the tv at 9pm and lay in the dark. usually i am asleep by 11pm and wake up right before it gets light out in the morning at 8am. how bout you?

4 Likes

I sleep from about 9:30 until my husband’s alarms start going off around 5:30.

3 Likes

i sleep between 22:00 and 23:00 and wake up 09:06 usually

3 Likes

21.00 - 00.00 depends

3 Likes

20.30 until 8.30 in the morning

3 Likes

These days it varies
When I’m well I like to stay up and watch tv till around 9 pm on weekdays and get up before 7 am
On Saturday I like to stay up till 10 pm or later

3 Likes

I usually sleep try to start sleeping at 1AM - right now I’m on a sleeping streak, last month was pure insomnia, i couldn’t sleep til 6-7am just online all night.

4 Likes

yeah i used to be a night owl, but the last couple of years i have been going to sleep before midnight and waking up in the morning. i couldn’t even make it to midnight on new years eve/day.

3 Likes

I sleep at around 11pm everyday, sometimes wakeup early at 6am and sometimes 8-9am.

3 Likes

8 pm, i cant stay up past it anymore. i take sleep meds usually. i wake 6-8 am.

3 Likes

12 - 8
More often 10.30 - 6. Or 7

4 Likes

I usually go to bed around 1130 or 1200 midnight and wake around 1030 or 1130 am. I seem to require a lot of sleep.

3 Likes

I get into bed about 8pm. I fall asleep about 9pm. I get up at 6am and then back to bed at 9am for a 2 hour nap.

4 Likes

I usually fall asleep around 8-9pm and wake back up between 12:30-2am. Wish I could sleep more.

2 Likes

My sleep is all over the map right now. Generally, I used to go to bed around 10 and wake up around 5:30.

Now I might crash around 6:30, just after eating and wake up at 2 in the morning. Or… I might be up until 4 in the morning, and sleep until noon. It’s all messed up

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.