What Symptoms are Confronting you today

I want to address and discussion what’s really bothering me and you. To attack these experience, and move forward to clarity.

3 Likes

Voices and thoughtbroadcasting but it happens daily so I’m use to it. My medication just quites it down.

2 Likes

I too here voices.

My treatment also quotes, and makes less scary.

The voices I hear are not threatening but my biggest nightmares or fears.

Phew glad to get that out there.

Black cars. I don’t like black cars. There was one following me today. Black cars and white cars always make me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Like they’re following me on purpose, there’s some ulterior motive.

The demons actually haven’t really talked to me much today. They in were in my car on the way back but they didn’t really say anything.

Also can’t get those violent nightmares outta my head. I’m super sleepy. Everything else has gone fine today.

Still voice s constantly but im medicating my way through it so it’s a good day.

Noise, not really voices the past couple days…like my head is stuck in a wind-tunnel that is in the center of a very crowded bar broadcasting a really loud event on several big screen TV’s. I’ve also had bad moods lately, but I think it stems from all the noise in my head. I just want quiet. Is that so much to ask for?

I got accused by strangers of being a hoe after i got out of my dads car at a convenience store. They were staring at me when i was walking out of the store. Whenigot half way down the road i was yelled at. My moms neighbor has been yelling hoe at the house for the past fourty minutes. I wish i was hearing ■■■■. Voices internally have been bothering me at night. I keep seeing shadows at night.

I’ve been fighting off some intruding thoughts… and some anxiety…

the thing that really hit me was a wave of restlessness and having a hard time concentrating.

1 Like

CORRECTION: My treatment also helps, and makes them less scary. (Sorry about the grammar)

I can’t remember much recently. My short term memory is not clouded, it’s still there, but almost as if on strike. All I want is to either be productive or get high. I can’t enjoy life without doing something anymore, at least recently. I’d like to be able to desire to sit still and have quiet time but I am too urged to get things done. Since my short-term memory is needing repair I can’t get any work done. I’ll forget what I’m doing in the middle of it, like writing an email or something similar. So often that I get frustrated and figure I’m just supposed to do it later. So Than what do I do? Get high if I can. But tonight is the first night that I don’t think I’ll be able to get a hold of any drugs. Which I know is probably for the best.

1 Like

i am very uneasy about my stay in this outpatient housing. i am going to stay up all night because the people here are tampering with my meds when im not looking so im going to stay on the computer where i can see them and watch what they do.

2 Likes

@jimswag If they’re doing anything at all, they’re probably just counting them to make sure you’ve been taking them and/or havn’t taken too many. They have to much to loose if something happened to you because of them and since people go in and out of there a lot, I’m sorry to say, but, you wouldn’t be worth hurting to them. You’re just another patient and they’re doing their routine ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

they count them and give them to me. i just want to make sure they arent dunking them in striknine or cyanide.

1 Like

Please try and sleep if your tired… Not sleeping isn’t going to help you get stronger.

The people who run the house… or are around to help you… it’s not going to help them to tamper with your meds and not help you get stronger.

It sounds like you’ve been through a lot of adjustment recently… it’s going to be odd getting used to it. I can understand the anxiety. Please get some sleep if you can.

3 Likes

yes i am getting tired and really dont want to be up all night. i already took my evening meds, so maybe i am good until the morning when another shift comes in. i will keep an eye on them in the morning. this is all very draining.

3 Likes

Here are a few things that I deal with.

It is very difficult for me to find a reason to want to leave the house. It isn’t so year round but I have been isolating for the past 3 weeks. Another thing is that I have the “racing thoughts” symptom in that often I will remember things I wish I could have done differently and wish I had not done. Yet another problem is that I wish I was a more productive person. Sometimes I beat myself up because I feel like I am a waste of potential. I often fear having heavy symptoms. About 1 day of every month I experience a few sometimes for a few days straight, other times entire months without tough symptoms and then become a little more distraught when they finally do happen. I need to start going out for a daily walk and socialize with friends more like I used to. Finally, I have to overcome the discomfort I tend to feel in public places. It isn’t so bad though, I feel well things come and go but I have been able to deal with the symptoms.

2 Likes

If it’s real, then call the cops. If it’s not real, talk to your psychiatrist. It might not be real though. Ask your mother if she can hear it too.

1 Like

For me, today, as everyday, it’s abilify induced anxiety and general lack of motivation that I have to deal with.

1 Like

Just a bad case of Mondayitis today.

1 Like

Depression, anxiety and insomnia. I’m going for a bike ride at sunrise.

1 Like