What should I do?

I cant find a hidden camera implanted in me anywhere, yet everywhere I go people are talking about me. I cant go to a grocery store without being talked about. What should I do? I dont want to dismiss it as a delusion and think offensive things, which we all tend to do, and then offend someone. I’m tired. What should I do? If this is a delusion, has anyone experienced something similar?

Did you tell your psychiatrist that you feel this is happening yet?

4 Likes

You should call your psychiatrist and tell him/her this. They can help you

4 Likes

Yes, I always do.

2 Likes

I do but they just insist that it’s not real. I’m afraid to try any other medication. And plus the medication doesnt do much. The world is watching me somehow and I have to figure it out. But I just cant find anything. I’m really afraid.

Get a cam detector and search urself if it makes u feel any better and ull
Know for sure there’s no cams hidden

1 Like

Where can I find a hidden cam detector? Do you know?

I just searched up camera detector on google and got results

1 Like

It’s also called an Rf detector I’ve heard of another girl having the same paranoia or delusion and her dad bought her that and it helped

1 Like

Ok I will look some up.

I’m just trying to understand if this really could be an illness, if so, would it be as if you are awake but still in the dream state? Like how would that work? That’s the only thing I can think of.

I experienced something similar once. I thought everyone I heard talking that I passed on the street excetera, was talking in a foreign language so I couldn’t understand them. Like they were talking behind my back.(in my own country). But it wasn’t real. My mind was playing tricks on me. Luckily it passed.

1 Like

Are you taking clozapine? They give that to people who are treatment resistant. You should try behavioral counseling. Your suffering (I’m not a doctor. Just my opinion) from delusions. If your psych won’t help you find another psych.

2 Likes

I’m taking olanzapine 20 mg. I see my nurse practitioner in a month. I will ask her about clozapine.

1 Like

I use to have that only when I smoked weed but it was like this aurua of gangster ness around u lol

1 Like

Learn to live with that. You can get rid of it temporarily using strong APs but it carries several side effects and some of them are very serious. The best option is to ignore. You already know its due to your illness you getting these paranoid thoughts so ignoring is completely safe.

1 Like

So have you heard of me? And you can be honest.

I guess I dont want cameras on me because I always had severe anxiety. Before this all happened to me I always had anxiety issues, so the thought of cameras on me is bothering me.

See this video of a girl, does it resemble your case?

1 Like

Yes in a way, but I actually hear people talking about me.

1 Like