What’s your longest friendship with someone?

I am looking up to person who had many years of friendship with their school mate or friends.Personally I don’t have long friendship,only short ones about 2 years then stop contacting.Now I am trying to make friends while playing football,hope this friendship can retain longer

1 Like

Don’t have friends and You can tell why. I am quite bizarre.

Football is a good place to start. You have something in common.

1 Like

I have an online friend since 15 years old I still talk to. I have a friend since 18 year old but I don’t see him that much. other than that all my friends are pretty new

1 Like

Friends for life

1 Like

I have one friend I met one month after I moved here. We’re still friends. I have been here for over 34 years now.

1 Like

Mainly I had friends for a few years when I had any.

Well I do have a few online friends that are all pretty new.

Ish, I don’t think you’re bizarre.

1 Like

My best friend from High School and I have been friends for 35 years. She does not know I have sza. She just thinks I’m one in a million and a little bit strange. We’ve gone years in a row with no contact, then we meet up, catch up and go on our merry ways. But it’s cool to know someone that long.

4 Likes

That’s really cool

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of friends,

But my very best friend and I met when we were 13.

I had just moved to a new town and she was my bully,

She made fun of my braces, glasses, mannerisms, and encouraged all the other cool kids to join in.

When we were about 15, I started working as a file clerk right next door to her Dad’s office and we bonded,

Have been besties since.

We’re turning 33 in a couple months so, its been 20 years,

Wow.

1 Like

I’m still friends with a girl I met in middle school. So like, almost 20 years. But we don’t talk much or often and we don’t live near each other. But we are still good friends. I prefer the no hassle type of friendship. We talk randomly about dumb stuff or of something is bothering us and then don’t talk for weeks or months. There’s no pressure to keep in touch or talk frequently. It works really well.

1 Like

All my best friends I’ve known over ten years. One friend I’ve had since I was born. Our parents were pregnant together and they were good friends, so we inherited the friendship. I love them very much. They’re the best, seriously.

2 Likes

My best bud and I have been hanging out for about eight years now. There were kids I was friends with in school for a long time, but I don’t really count them since it was so long ago. Some of those people are on my facebook, but it’s not like we ever see each other or even have each other’s phone numbers.

Yeah I have a bunch of Facebook friends from childhood that are in the 30-35 year range but they haven’t been ongoing relationships just rekindled due to Facebook.

1 Like

I met my best friend at nursery school when we were 3 years old, and we are still best friends at the age of 36. He is like a brother to me, and he says I am like a sister to him. I am blessed to have him in my life, I have lost touch with so many people over the years but we will be friends forever.

1 Like

I had a best friend of 18 years. Then the last election happened. He was for Bernie and I was for Trump. After a few heated discussions he decided to stop talking to me and ban me from his facebook. :frowning:

1 Like

my longest friendship is 23 years… but we rarely talk to each other anymore since we moved to different locations.

1 Like

I’ve had one friend since about 2-3 years old that I never remember meeting he’s just always been there. Everyone else is much shorter. Quality over quantity tho and all that ■■■■

Longest friendship I have is with my best friend which is 11 years. I met him in the 6th grade. I’m 22 now.