What’s your favorite card game or board game?

I would love to order a new game to play with my family and friends. I love games. I just ordered Bang which is a card game I used to love. I also like games you can play with just a basic deck of cards like kings corners, up and down the river, and poker. What about you guys?

3 Likes

I like traditional board games like Chess, Backgammon, and I’m trying to learn Go.

As for cards I love Solitaire, Cribbage, and Rummy 500.

But of all these I enjoy Chess the most.

:grinning:

1 Like

I like scrabble and dominoes

2 Likes

Pay day was a game i remember from my youth that i really enjoyed. As well as Monopoly, i seem to always win that game.

1 Like

My favourite card game is Yu-Gi-Oh! My favourite board game is the game of thrones board game.

2 Likes

Settlers of Catan

1 Like

I’ve been playing board games with my brother in law lately.

Clank! In space. Is my favorite.

We also played viticulture, but that game was difficult to learn and I’ve only played it once.

Cards Against Humanity is fun with friends not easily offended. I’ve only played with my husband, brother and his now wife. My best friend was supposed to join, but she had a work emergency, was a probation and parole agent at the time.

2 Likes

I played magic: the gathering for a bit until everyone i played with became asshats. I still have a few cards but i don’t really play anymore. As for board games, scrabble has always been a favourite.

I was obsessed with chess, especially with one minute chess. I was doing moves rapidly.
My rating was above 1700

I like monopoly the card game

Card games: ‘Magic the gathering’, ‘cards against humanity’ and skip-bo.

Board games: ‘Settlers from Catan’, ‘Ticket to ride’, and ‘The crazy kings castle’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.