What people with schizophrenia are good at

It says that they good in arts I don’t think it’s true

3 Likes

I was a champion winner of international piano competitions. I’m diagnosed sza. It’s possible

15 Likes

Makes sense to me. Our minds are more creative, we’ve got vivid imaginations.
No one is born with a talent for art, but I believe schizophrenics have higher potential

7 Likes

I’m good at feeling sad and disappointed
Sometimes

3 Likes

I’ve gotten really good at writing raps recently but I dunno it’s hard doing the Voice and the flow right for me.

4 Likes

I would say that the only good thing I really have is my art, though it usually becomes very niche. There is probably other things out there as well, though most things suffer from an inability to transfer what’s in my head to whatever I’m doing in the real world.

2 Likes

I’m really good at math and computer science. They just comes naturally for me.

9 Likes

Im honestly good at nothing, but I’m sure I’ll find something later on

3 Likes

I went to school for art and design. I was good and sold pieces for as much as a few hundred dollars. I have not been producing since I became ill.

2 Likes

I play the piano too, but not that advanced would like to continue studying

4 Likes

That’s great! I hope you find a way to keep enjoying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very good at flying 737s in a flight sim. Not so good with shuttles, destroyed another one yesterday.

:flushed:

1 Like

I’ve notice quite a bit of fellow schizophrenics are good at music, art, math, and computer science.

5 Likes

I am good at sleeping. That’s about it and honey doos. My wife is constantly telling me what I should be doing while she is sitting on the couch sipping a beer.

She keeps trying to get me to cut the grass lately. It’s winter. The grass isn’t even growing. I went and weed eated a little bit to keep her quiet.

3 Likes

She either needs to clean up or ship out.

2 Likes

I don’t let my illness define me. My schizophrenia doesn’t have much to do with my talents.

3 Likes

Eating and sleeping.

1 Like

we brake through bearers that most normal man can not get through, we try harder then some normals do to are ability to comprehend the unknow . and excal in are leep of faith in spite of being ill.

2 Likes

Man you need a divorce…,

I’m an artist, my son’s a writer, and my uncle is also an artist and engineer. I imagine it’s not across-the-board that everyone who has sz is artistic, but maybe a higher proportion than the general population?

1 Like