What member made the biggest impression on you on SZ. Com when you first got here?

My ego isn’t so huge that I personally will want people to say me. (though it would be nice). I’m just curious.

8 Likes

biggest impression as in tried to hit?

well… someone had crush on me…

1 Like

@SurprisedJ made the biggest impression on me here on this board.

And then of course there was @ william of the first #.

5 Likes

@Ninjastar (who was not a mod at the time) made the biggest impression on me.

7 Likes

JohanVonRibbentrop swept me off my feet the first time I saw his post

3 Likes

What do you mean “had” ???

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I am in awe of anyone who maintains a positive attitude in the face of this illness. Too many to name, but I hope you all know who you are.

:heart: :blush:

3 Likes

@darksith he’s not on here anymore, he’s off destroying galaxies somewhere

3 Likes

Stop trying to make up rumors about me. :tired_face:

1 Like

Lots of people! Also seeing members from my country encouraged me to join :blush:

SurprisedJ was really a positive guy for me

I would say SurprisedJ and Darksith. I miss their positive posts a lot!

3 Likes

A positive poster named darksith? hmm

1 Like

Mortimermouse (or AmatuerUnlicensedQuack), 77nick77, Flybottle and Minnii and Wave and @Saddiqah really inspired me to believe that recovery was possible all in their own ways. Mortimermouse (or AUQ), Flybottle and Minnii were so functional in academics after having severe onsets of symptoms. 77nick77 has managed to work and go to school regardless of being hospitalized a dozen times, he has managed to stay charming and likeable regardless of dealing with setbacks in life, he says things everyone else is afraid to admit that they thought of saying. Wave always updates us on his struggles in life, and thats helps me keep going, knowing that he doesn’t give up even though everything seems to be going wrong. Saadiqah inspires me because she went from full remission to fully symptomatic in a few years, and she is able to keep going…

3 Likes

Mjseu and Jayster inspired me, they have had full lives yet they lived with SZ.

1 Like

Far_Cry0 and Andrey inspire me everyday by coming on the forum even though they suffer from severe negative symptoms. And Firemonkey inspires me by being so updated on news that is coming out concerning our illness.

1 Like

Seriously it was you Nick! You shared your story with me and kept chatting with me and made me feel welcome and alright.

3 Likes

I think that would be Mr. @Azley
He was, amongst other things, the very first guy who sounded more romantic than any girl I’ve ever known.
I’m still amazed by his delicate way of thinking and the way he balances between the expectations and reality…and most of all how he plans his budget and even the future…while I, for example, have no idea what I’m gonna cook tomorrow.
:smiley_cat:

Btw I was impressed many times by your posts @77nick77 and i’ve already said it.

2 Likes

You’ve been a significant influence on me as well my dear…

I wouldn’t pick anyone in particular. I’ve learned so much from so many of you.

Something from everyone almost.

1 Like

@77nick77
@SurprisedJ
@firemonkey
@radmedtech
@AmateurUnlicensedQuack We started at almost the same time, but it counts.
@darksith
@SzAdmin
@BarbieBF

and of course all the anti-med posters. I wouldn’t have as much fun being passive aggressive without you all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes