What member made the biggest impression on you on SZ. Com when you first got here?

I miss how @Minnii always had a positive response to every post :disappointed:

1 Like

pixel and jaynebeal

I guess I was impressed by @Daze and the intriguing subjects she chose to talk about and just entertain the whole forum. Along with her funny picture posts =)

I also had some fun with that guy @dandolo that was too funny for me at the time. LOL

and also enjoyed everybody’s company and input and help and humour -

And @Patrick 's first response was 'welcome to the forum - I cook bacon in the nude =)

2 Likes

yeah but you make me laugh all the time and I really appreciate people who are very straightforward =)

When I first came on the forum, @Patrick and @Rhubot we’re the first ones to say hello and that made me feel welcome. Then, many have been important to me, including @77nick77, because your posts have consistently been interesting, funny, and/or so honest.
I have to mention Malvox (?) too because he was the first one to attack me and make me feel unwelcome and misplaced. Others have done that since, but he was vicious.

1 Like

Too many to mention.
And thank you @eduvigis

2 Likes

funny =)

1-010010101

SurprisedJ, 77nick77 and darksith

2 Likes

Surprisedj and darksith and azley have been good to chat with. I don’t like to single people out though. There are many more :blush::blush:

There are a lot of people that have made an impression on me. I’m not going to say because it is almost like saying it would be assuming that they recognize me which I doubt they do. But @daze has said she loved me so I can say her name.

When I first came across the forum and was reading topics, some of the posts by @SurprisedJ and his @kidsister really caught my attention because they were so insightful and so beautifully written.

For example, I never forgot these two posts of theirs. I hope they don’t mind my quoting their posts and I hope they’re both doing well.

4 Likes

@Minni, @Jimbob, @Patrick, @shutterbug and @darksith made me feel like there was hope out there

And mainly made me laugh.

But almost everyone on the site does that you know.

1 Like

I’m glad I could help turtle. You come across as a very nice sweet person. And cute as a button.

1 Like

I remember the spoon thing. I thought it was cute and funny. I liked SurprisedJ too. Nice guy, maybe one of the nicest guys on here despite his problems. I use people like him for role models. Role models for me are people who go through hell but stay positive and funny. Yeah, kidsister. i liked her. Always respectful and nice, a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

Why would a romantic figure on a schizophrenia board make a difference to you?

First of all, I perceived him as a person, not a schizophrenic person. Second, it came with other attributes, not necessarily first.
And well I was pretty damn unstable back then so there’s no clear logic in everything I felt.
Satisfied with my answer?

@Sarad you use your sex in many different ways

Unfortunately @Azley is never going to say I’m pretty sick of it