What is this symptom for god sake, i have it since child, pls help?its hell with it cause it doesnt go away

ok, I need help from you people… its strange what I have… in fact,sometimes, very often already when I meet people I have some kind of energy who goes to my feet, I think its something close to paranoia… or maybe its anxiety? its something that crosses my body, some kind of weakness but I never faint. but I feel it in my body,like wave… what it can be? and why it doesn’t go away even after 7 months on Zyprexa? I believe I had it since child. I remember I had it when I thought I am in love with some guys, I couldn’t talk to them because of this. but now, its almost with everybody. what crosses my mind in these moments?maybe that I am ugly, that I am a pedophile, that people have some thoughts on me(even good ones, maybe fear from influence) etc etc… and this is pure hell, believe me… I cant function because of it, at all… I want to say that sometimes there is anger in it also…

It sounds like a panic attack, like your doctor said. Zyprexa doesn’t treat panic attacks, so it would make sense that you still have them. Usually a doctor would prescribe antidepressants, but I know you have too much trouble with them.

but panic attacks since forever? and towards only the people??? maybe panic and anxiety look almost the same. maybe we should call this more an anxiety?

1 Like

You get very nervous when talking to other people. It makes sense.

A panic attack is part of anxiety. They go together.

ok I see. I am afraid that others will think some bad things on me. but because I know its no good for happy living I guess I suppress something…its like I dont have defense… plus I have those strange ideas on others. cause what can they think about me finally? its not healthy to overthink like me in these moments, right? yeap, some say aps are good for anxiety but not in my case(some say they are not good)…

Overthinking isn’t healthy, but I have no idea how to stop it from happening.

1 Like

some others experiences? you get this kind of waves? this kind of what I call ‘‘bad energy’’? pfff… I wish aps could work on that…

Hm… Do they make you nervous? Self aware? I had a tingley feeling all over like sand idk if thats the same ? Sounds a little ocd w the pedofile thing

i guess its a bit of panic, @Eyeball… I try to focus on other things now but yes, its some kind of fear I guess. and it is rendering like feeling some waves of energy but quite unpleasant…