What is the meaning of life...?

What is the meaning of life…?

1 Like

The meaning of life is to love Gd and other people.

5 Likes

To exist, just think about it, we reproduce ourselves to continue our existence, we eat to live, we are happy when we have things that guarantee our existence (love, money) so the only reason left is to exist. Like animals and plants do.

2 Likes

İt depends on what society or group or family that you are connected to. İ m connected none of them. So there is no meaning for me. But this is much more peaceful. İ m so happy that i don t see meaning of life with any of perspective. İt s just between non existence and existence.

I think, broad strokes, the meaning of life is to chase happiness. We all just want to be happy with our lives and ourselves

2 Likes

Everything we are, was once part of a singularity, our atoms forged in the heart of stars, traveled light years over space and time, all to create what we call life, we are born from the universe, it created its own consciousnesses within itself, to experience itself through itself.

Our purpose is simply to live how we feel is most right, before we return to the universe

But then again I’m a rambling mad man

5 Likes

Return to the universe, hopefully with our own consciousness. That was beautifully written dude.

1 Like

Thank you, hope it doesn’t get flagged, lol. And I agree about keeping our consciousness, atleast things that imprint onto the soul.

1 Like

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change forms” - Albert Einstein.

3 Likes

God is not on the flagged words list, so when you want to break the rules, you can just write the word in the normal way. Same with all the other words you write strangely here.

3 Likes

According to Freud, the purpose of life is to love and to work. Sounds good to me.

I think I have found a new meaning in life, to find out all the words on this flagged words list.

2 Likes

It’s mostly just obscenities.

A meaningful life.

1 Like

Ah, the other white meat…

IDK, I don’t think mankind has ever thought about this before.

1 Like

Lol, there is no meaning in life. But your desires (to have a job, love, friends, etc.) are much more motivated to do something, but this is no longer a point, but something else.

The meaning is to find out why we are here. Who created all this. Is it good or bad for us and the creator?

Post must be at least 15 characters.

2 Likes

6 x 7 = 42
6 weeks of 7 days a week😀