What is the meaning of life?

When even heavens are not so attractive?

3 Likes

There is no meaning of life. We just live just it

2 Likes

Life is short you may as well make the most of it

1 Like

To cuddle people you love, sample the good foodz, and own all the electronicz.

1 Like

Ask Monty python. Life of Brian.

2 Likes

The whole meaning of life is to love God and love other people by showing it every day.

5 Likes

celebrate your mind,
free your soul,
feel the feeling,
let your body take control

soul II soul

1 Like

Tje meaming if life to me is to use my time here in ways that benefit me. Whether it be educationally, spiritually, or just downright enjoying my time doing nothing. There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Simply live the life that suits you. That looks different for everyone.

2 Likes

My own meaning of life is to explore life while enduring all of its ups and downs.

:innocent:

2 Likes

Do you think there is sth like salvation?

It is a good question, and the inevitable answer to that question is - what ever you make it. By that i mean that no one else can give your life meaning except you. And your meaning to life could be completely different to someone else, so long that it isn’t destructive or harmful. Personally, i get meaning in my life from my nursing. I also get meaning by loving and looking after my animals. I also live to be with my partner, and extended family such as my parents and siblings. I live to learn new things and i live to travel to new places. There are lots of reasons to live, but you have to make them. There is no supernatural reason to live.

2 Likes

I believe the meaning of life is to gain experiences so that we can grow and progress on in our spiritual life span.

1 Like

meaning of life to buy things you want

2 Likes

Love God. Love people.

3 Likes

The Best answer yet the hardest to act upon,
Pray for me dear @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

1 Like

Did you try to Google it ?

1 Like

The meaning of life is where you find it. Whether it’s learning something new, doing something interesting, or working towards your goals. You have to seek it out

2 Likes

Nice answer, thanks

1 Like

Will do @aliali!

1 Like

If god had anything to do with the meaning of life then he’s one cruel ■■■■■■■. There’s no end to human suffering and pain.

Anything you can attribute to god is due to the view you have of him not who he is. As far as I know there are many religions but no consensus on god

1 Like