What is the best fitness tracker?

I just got a Fitbit inspire HR because it was free through my Medicare advantage.

I like how it tracks sleep. I guess theyre notoriously inaccurate for tracking steps. I’m going to wear it to the gym today and see how that goes.

I also like how it syncs with my fitness pal.

I’m not totally sold on this one though - it was just free. Does anyone have a fitness tracker that they like? I’d like to hear about them!

1 Like

A free Fitbit seems like a pretty sweet deal!

I have one as well (Fitbit Alta HR), and it gets the job done. However, it’s not syncing to the Fitbit app after a pesky update, so possibly looking to upgrade in the near future.

It’s a pretty nifty device, but of course has its flaws-- I find the main takeaway for me has been motivational: it’s neat to check your progress throughout the day and hit your goals.

Good luck with yours @anon99082702 :+1:

1 Like

My sister has had several and she thinks Fitbit is the best. It has a more accurate heartrate monitor. The steps tracker is accurate if you swing your arms when you walk. I’m toying with buying the Fitbit inspire HR. How does it sync with MyFitnessPal?

1 Like

You get the Fitbit app and MFP app on your phone. Then sync thru this option on the MFP app

Thanks @Schztuna! I’m really looking forward to using it at the gym today.

2 Likes

I have a Samsung Gearfit 2 watch. It is mediocre. You can find them on sale cheap as they’re older these days, but I don’t advise buying one. This thing has never tracked stairs. The one time it said I had used stairs, I hadn’t. It’s good for steps and I like how it integrates with my phone for everything else, but not great for fitness.

1 Like

So the Fitbit was a bust. Don’t waste your money on one.

Basically the step counter is HORRIBLY in accurate. It’s so bad that it renders the item useless IMO. And as it is a ‘step tracker’ there is no option to turn the step tracking off.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.