What if there is

There is a doctor/therapist or social member k. This forum and they watch us how we mingle/what problems we have/what state are we having

Basically analyzing us

I’ve thought about that before. It has gotten me upset in the past. I sometimes wonder if my own doctors come here? Or what if students study us? It sort of creeps me out.

1 Like

I believe there are people on here that don’t have sz, but have questions about it. Don’t know if they are therapists tho.

3 Likes

It would be cool if there was a psychiatrist member.

2 Likes

We should see the good part they do this to help others people not just to examinate us (hopefully)

2 Likes

If there is one of course

This is a public forum, and anyone can read it, whether they have an account or not. This may include psychiatrists and social workers, but I doubt it. When you work in such an underemployed and overstressed field, you generally want to take your few off hours and get as far away from work as possible.

4 Likes

How about Normie’s who just want to see what delusion we have and they just laugh at us showing messages to their friends saying
“Here what this little brat belive” ?

I am paranoid now, I did it with my own hand

They can see our email’s?

Nobody can see your email address. They can only see your posts and the profile information you make public. This may include a general location or birthday, if you chose to make that info public.

But yes, some trolls come here to make fun of us. We mods usually zap them down quickly.

3 Likes

I hope you get them in time…
â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  trolls

3 Likes

Yay Mods!! Woo!

4 Likes

Location activates automatic when you register or you have to activate it ?

If its activated I want it dezactivated, how I do that?

You just have the option of entering in something. It doesn’t take location data. Some people list their location as Mars or Nowhere.

You don’t have a location or birthday entered in.

1 Like

Thank you! Have a good day, i am about to start mine, probably with some food

1 Like

If my shrink sees me here I don’t give a ■■■■. And that other bitch can go die if she thinks she can stalk me

2 Likes

Theres no ways she knows who u are.

4 Likes

True but I still don’t give a ■■■■ even if they figure it out. I’m so done right now