What if everyone's wrong and my delusions are right

I used to be uncomfortable at work around coworkers. After using adderall I was really comfortable around others or crowds. So no to answer your question.

Are you afraid of jealousy?

No Iā€™m not. But Iā€™m getting paranoid by your questions. I feel like Iā€™m being interviewed for the role of dictator.

Sorry. Iā€™ll quit.

9 years ago, I think the same way you do. I think the majority part of the people are wrong and my ā€˜hallucinationsā€™ are right. I had the hallucination that people schemed or plotted a plan to ruin my reputation. I even tried to complain to the police authority. After 6 months stay at the psychiatric hospital, I realised I am schizophrenic. Now, Iā€™m taking my solian 50 mg and now switching to Abilify. I question my thoughts from time to time to keep my mind on check. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s fantasy based stuff, our fantasies have to merge with reality, meaning other peopleā€™s perspective, so itā€™s not reality, it just feels that way, sleep helps a lot to get out of this dream world we often live in

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.