What do you think you'll get for christmas?

i asked for 3 things, an Indiana university flag, a sweatsuit, and a beard trimmer. but i notice mom and dad haven’t had any packages delivered to their house, so im thinking they will get me an amazon gift card and i can buy some things with that. my sister usually gets me something as well, but not sure what she will get me. she always spends more on me than i do her, i wouldn’t mind if she got me nothing.

6 Likes

I’m getting some clothes some books and some warhammer.

5 Likes

I’ll probably get shirts… :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

My sister got me a 50 dollar amazon gift card and I used it to buy her some gifts, she got them last night and opened them right away. I got her some super bango fur lined socks and a box of Giradelli hot chocolate for Christmas morning so she can cuddle up and pretend it’s snowing where she’s at. I also got 500 dollars form my son’s granny and I’m getting probably 300 more from his grandpa, that’s what he usually sends me. That’s enough money to payoff my amazon credit card. So that feels good. Other than that I’m not expecting any gifts. I didn’t buy anyone anything except my grandbabies this year and my sister because she’ll be alone. I just sent out cards to everyone else with a handwritten note. I’ll probably get 2 more cards and put 50 dollar bills in them for my kids.

6 Likes

I’m not too sure what I’ll get for Christmas. Most likely some food gift cards to my favorite places in town, and some t shirts/long sleeve shirts. I bought myself a 12-pack of various beers I haven’t tried yet, lol, so there’s that, too. But not sure what my family got me

3 Likes

I know I’m getting some Joker socks and shirts. My awesome Mom also gave me a fifty dollar Amazon gift card this previous weekend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

An electric bill and a credit card statement lol.

4 Likes

Fibromyalgia pain first thing in the morning… Merry Christmas, bah humbug… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I know that I’m getting an inflatable bath tub. My friend got me some bath bombs from lush, including butter bear which is my favourite.

4 Likes

All i want is more books

4 Likes

I’m getting a new Iphone

3 Likes

Not a damn thing, unless I buy it myself. My family isn’t close and I’m not close to anyone.

2 Likes

we already received a huge annual Christmas box from my girlfriends sister which is always fun and generous…my mom usually gives me 200 dollars and my father usually gives me 200 dollars too and I give my girlfriend half…a hundred of my Christmas money is going to my friend who has had a really hard time with Christmas costs…I feel so good about that…I love to give. My sister is paying for the computer that is ready to pick up Christmas Eve party…so grateful…

4 Likes

Hopefully, not what I deserve. I get away with stuff.

5 Likes

Sounds like I’m getting some IOUs. My wife orders stuff from Amazon a week before Xmas every year and then has it show up in mid-January.

:laughing:

4 Likes

I’d like to have two skin tags lanced. Guess that’ll take a referral and some cash.

2 Likes

My mom got me the Pulse 3D headset from Sony. It’s meant for the PS5 but will work as a decent headset for my Series X. Also, I might get a PS5 down the road. I can also give my old headset to her boyfriend so we can play some gamepass (I’m gonna let him use my old Xbox One X).

3 Likes

I’m getting cash this year. Not complaining. For the young ones we splurge but for all the adults we usually get a $5 scratchie ticket and everyone gets one. It’s cheap and effective.

5 Likes

My husband is giving me blush, and a new phone case. I’m happy with it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Money and clothes would be my guess…which is fine by me.

3 Likes