Christmas presents / gifts

I think I’ll get some wool socks from my mother. Maybe I’ll buy something I like when we are closer to Xmas, well it is just two months to Christmas.

What would you buy for yourself in this year?

6 Likes

i would buy some books to keep me entertained through winter. or maybe kitchen cutlery.

3 Likes

I have no wants or needs.

Very fortunate in that i have what I need

To be honest, I live a very simple life, and I don’t really go out like a lot of people do and spend spend spend.

Since I saved up for my flat, I have been very good with money.

Growing up this was not so much the case

4 Likes

I’m kind of a big spender around the holidays. I like to spoil my family – they do so much for me during the year. Plus, I’m at that age where giving presents is a lot more fun than receiving them. I have a 1 year old nephew, so I can’t wait to get stuff for him for his birthday/the holidays.

5 Likes

My folks might just skip it this year due to corona virus

2 Likes

I have asked for some new pillows for my bed and a long hot water bottle! :slight_smile: I’m super excited about what I’m getting my mum this year, it’s a piece of art of a castle from where she grew up!

5 Likes

I don’t have any friends or family to buy or receive Christmas gifts with here. My sister and her family live 1020 miles away, and we don’t do Christmas gifts. She used to send me $50 or $100 for Christmas and my birthday, but she has had to cut back on spending.

2 Likes

I don’t have a clue what I’d want.

We uave 3 kid’s birthdays in December, our wedding anniversary, and Christmas. My husband and I rarely get anything because we save for tge k8ds to have a nice Christmas. Qe get some assistance on 2 of the kids because they are under 12, but the other 3 we don’t get any help.

2 Likes

I’m gonna get the new call of duty game for myself, and get my mom some coffee related things.

2 Likes

i getting my christmas present early this year, xbox series x.

3 Likes

I have a guitar on layaway. I’d like to pay it off by Christmass.

3 Likes

I would probably get a Roku TV.

2 Likes

Some clothes or shoes.

1 Like

my parents always give us cash for Christmas…so it’s a lavish month at the beginning of the new year always…such a blessing…my gf always says no gifts which is kind of a party killer for me…I love giving gifts…this year I will be getting my new abstract from my niece like in november sometime so Christmas is kind of coming early even though I paid for it myself…

1 Like

I am going to buy myself a new iPhone for Christmas.

2 Likes

When I move I’m going to get myself new bedding for my new bed. So I guess that will be my gift to myself.
We are pulling tickets this year so we only have to buy one gift. My ex and I are both struggling financially.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.