What do you think of your meds? poll

• Hate
  • Dislike
  • Meh(Could be better could be worse)
  • Love

0 voters

I like my meds. If I had lots of energy without weight gain I would love my meds.

5 Likes

They are OK. I like the regimen that I have at the moment. I think I have no choice but to take an antipsychotic.

3 Likes

I’m happy with latuda. Just possibly need an ap added on.

3 Likes

Do you have any ap in mind you want to add on @roxanna? I’m on Risperdal and Latuda.

3 Likes

Perphenazine I took that one four years kept me out of hospital. I looked at the interaction between perphenazine and latuda and it looks like itd be okay.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea @roxanna

1 Like

I like my meds, I’d love them if they didn’t make me tired in the mornings. My psych nurse just lowered the Seroquel Prolong, so hopefully I’ll see some improvements once I’ve picked up the new prescription.

3 Likes

Does Seroquel try to kill you?

1 Like

Geodon and Seroquel control my symptoms, but they weaken my body dramatically. I love what Geodon and Seroquel do to my head, but I hate what they do to my body.

4 Likes

No, it just makes me sleepy

1 Like

I like my haldol. If I was just on the injection I might love it, but the pills make me lazy, tired, restless, and makes it really hard to show appropriate emotion.

4 Likes

I need an anti depressant badly. I am at my wits end with mine. I am depressed. I have no motivation I can’t concentrate my negative symptoms are out of control. My medication controls positive symptoms well but not negative symptoms.

I simply can’t cope with any more injections. I am not going for anymore. I will however be willing to take an anti depressant because i feel so low.

1 Like

Does your pdoc think you should be on antidepressants @Qwerty? Is there anything holding you back from taking them?

I know Seroquel works differently for folks. That was the scariest day of my life. Does Seroquel help you? I hope so

It does. It keeps me from getting agitated and restless, and it helps me fall asleep.

I’m sorry it didn’t work for you.

1 Like

That’s good Nova! Yeah got a little weary after that of atypicals.

I am awaiting my doctors response regarding going on an anti depressant. My nurse didn’t get to speak to her yesterday about it so I won’t know now until next week. We thought lowering my paliperidone would help my motivation etc but it has not and my mood has only continued to get worse so an anti depressant has been discussed with my nurse.

1 Like

I like my meds so much, i feel good taking them, i feel almost normal compared to what i’ve been through(psychosis i mean) I’m good now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to go on Invega once @anon51414962 because I wanted to get shots less frequently. My doctor told me I needed to stay on Risperdal though.

1 Like

@TheBest I’m on Invega pills i cannot possibly go on shots

1 Like