What do you see when you look in the mirror?

Niiice :heart_eyes:
I have one such example here. I call him my gorilla lol.
those measures mattersā€¦because you can lift a girlā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

I havenā€™t answered this yet.
I see the shadow of the man I could be. (fighting for hope still)

2 Likes

I see a tired unhealthy looking man

I donā€™t think itā€™s a mirror youā€™re looking at, I think youā€™re looking at one of the posters of Bruce Willis youā€™ve got plastered all over the walls of your bedroom! Just joking around with you.

2 Likes

master of the universe(s) :imp:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

You lookinā€™ in the right mirror? (Likes beefcake, evidently.)

1 Like

Stunned on occasion that thereā€™s actually a person looking back, after all the hell diving. Moreover, amazed to see that it must have done me some good. (All my school chums look ready for the casket.)

1 Like

A Pekeinese with a bad haircut.

Bon appƩtit then
ā€¦ :blush:

You will do it man,just make sure that you position yourself for success.

Theres only one way to change that man.

Im in the same boat,I gotta get fit and so will you as soon as you focus.

1 Like

Humble, contended, filled with love for all, sacrificing, ever learning, thankful person

1 Like

I see a tired head case with racoon eyes. Please god let me sleep tonight, in heavenly peace :sunny:

Look what Iā€™ve become. How sad

I only look if I have to and I avoid looking into my own eyes. Creeps me the hell out.

A worthless piece of crap that everyone else seeā€™s in my household.

angry marsh-mellow man from Ghost-bustersā€¦

2 Likes

I see a problematic dude.

1 Like

We are all problematic,thatā€™s just part of our nature,but if you arenā€™t out there contributing to the degeneration of our species with hate,lust,and just plain stupidity then you are doing a lot better than BILLIONS.

If you donā€™t believe me turn on the news and you will see the evil that we are capable of.

In my opinion if you arenā€™t like some of those people then you are doing GREAT!.

Just have patience and you will be justly compensated for your efforts.

1 Like

Petester says it excellently. Iā€™ve said the same thing many times. If you arenā€™t out causing trouble or doing drugs or hurting someone else than you are doing better than most people.