What did schizophrenia NOT take from you personaly

one thing it can NOT ever take from us is liberty and to me liberty is the seed from which all we see that ever exsisted was all formed on liberty, even before time

2 Likes

any views here?

I can very easily tell you what it did take, but I can’t for the life of me come up with what it did not take.

1 Like

sense of humour and my love of food.

6 Likes

Sense of humour I guess…Tends to be the last thing to go with me…Tends also to come back in force when I am well again.

1 Like

dreamscape if you need to laugh go to utube and type in impractical jokers those guys make me laugh EVERY time!

3 Likes

to my critics and begrudgers i will prove them wrong 100%

1 Like

It did not take away my resolve. I give all or nothing.

3 Likes

Sz did not take away my will to live. However screwed up I was or how suicidal I was, it never overpowered my will to live…even if it meant that I had to seek professional help. Despite all the meds and symptoms I still WANT to live. Life is lived at a slow pace with sz but still it is worth living.

5 Likes

My early need to stand apart from the group - good or bad.

2 Likes

I used to love charity and I still do. I used to love my family and I still do. I used to love money and I still do. I used to love food and I still do. I used to love soccer and I still do. Many more things but these were what came to my mind now. Nice topic.

1 Like

Curiousity , always have been , and hopefully always will be.

3 Likes

my soul…no wait yeah it took that too…

2 Likes

That is my favorite show!!!

1 Like

mine too everyone I know likes it too the English one isn’t as good as the American one.

1 Like

I don’t have sz, but psychosis did not take my feelings.

2 Likes

My ability to work. I can still connect to people. I can think and speak perfectly logically.

2 Likes

My sense of humor faded… but came back.

I have NO idea why, but my love of my family… my love of swimming…

and my like of people somehow never left me.

5 Likes

My sense of humor. It infact probably improved it

2 Likes

my trousers…wait a minute…where are my trousers ?..AARRrrrhhhhh…i’m naked down there !..AAARRrrhhhhhhhhh !?!
take care :alien:

5 Likes