What delusions keep coming back for you?

I think I’m dead a lot. And that I’m an alien.

2 Likes

Being a prophet, chosen, bodhisattva.

The angels I’ve seen and heard waiting for me to join with them.

memories that may of just been hallucinations, or visions, false memories.

These are ones I’ve never been able to shake, might always have them. But at least now a days I can admit they are unusual

1 Like

Also, recently, that I’m faking being sick.

I’m unsure if I’m just lying about everything.

This one sucks

2 Likes

I get paranoia around people speaking in double meanings a lot. I think they are delusions of reference.

2 Likes

I get that one too. It’s the worst

1 Like

Oh, I am often scared lately that my body will decompose from the sedentary… I guess its a delusion… I also live myself as a bad person when I socialize, its a killer this… Add to this all my physical sick sensations which are very regular these… Take care, dear!!!

1 Like

I keep feeling like my heart will explode. Is that a delusion?

Is it really beating more than the usual kind? If its real, I think its the stress… My meds give this too for a few but it can be the stress too.

No ita beating normally

Oh yeah then… It can be a delusion… Me, I focus a lot delusionnaly on my brain in fact… Its the same here…

1 Like

I remember ones that have faded, that I look back on in embarrassing shame.

Professing my love to women who hardly knew I existed. Erotomania?

Believing hitmen were after me because I’d thought I’d been a mercenary in Africa. Pure delusion and false memory?

Thoughts that everyone, even my loved ones are my enemy, out to get me. Paranoia?

I feel like I’ve “woken up” from so many in my life…I’m scared I’m going to wake up somewhere else far away, and this world will have all been just another clever delusion.

1 Like

The last one reminds me of the matrix or something. I get that too. I feel as if I’m in an alternate reality and the one I’m experiencing is all a hallucination.

1 Like

@Froge have you told your psychiatrist about this??

I told her when it last came up but not yet this time. I see her on Tuesday

That my pacemaker is an alien implant. No positive symptoms right now, but it’s always at the top of the list when I have them. The urge to cut it out is just horrible.

1 Like

That’s nobody likes me.

3 Likes

That everyone outwardly tolerates me but secretly finds me annoying.

3 Likes

I kept thinking that everyone around me was in on some elaborate game, as though they were part of an elite club or something along the lines of the Illuminati, testing me and trying to drop me clues and hints about how to pass without saying anything directly about it, as that was forbidden on their end; so a lot of confusing times for me when I kept searching for double meanings in everything that was said to me and trying to find clues and signs all around.

2 Likes

my spirit portal that has been with me since around 2006…I think it’s spiritual but I don’t tell anyone except angie and people here…no I don’t think I’m delusional but it sounds delusional probably…

@anon1517417 I like you !!

2 Likes

Just the hell one…

And it used to be that all people wanted to remove me off the planet. I still feel that from some people

1 Like