What class are you?

• Lower class <20k
  • Middle class 30-40k
  • Upperclass >70k

0 voters

I’m broke as heck but upper class cuz of my attitude

4 Likes

I don’t much believe in placing people in classes but if you we are talking income, my family is probably middle class.

Edit: Oh, I see you changed the poll to account for income.

1 Like

I’m upper middle class, used to be lower upper.

I didn’t vote because there was no choice for me.

Amended, according to your poll: Upper class

2 Likes

I amended the poll, place your votes

2 Likes

The income levels might vary a bit by state to state too. People in Iowa tend to make less than people in New York or California but the cost of living is less as well.

2 Likes

My parents are middle class but im lower class as im on beefits

I voted lower class as I am disabled.

1 Like

Parents? 6262626636

1 Like

According to your criteria I am lowerclass according to my personal income but upperclass according to my family income. So I voted for both.

2 Likes

Do you live in your parents house and she pays the bikls etc?

I live in my parents house and I pay rent.

1 Like

I live with brothers and parents, parents are middle class, brothers upper class.

2 Likes

I feel so useless, i need a job, i cant afford to pay bills at the minute

1 Like

Same for me.

I’m not actually sure of my dad’s income since he retired but I believe he is middle class according to your poll now.

2 Likes

I consider myself rich because I have my own apartment, a couple of guitars, plenty of food, clothes, I get my meds delivered, the warzone isn’t right here…I don’t need big bux or any of that stuff

2 Likes

I do everyone’s taxes here every year so I know exactly what our household income is. My parents are both retired too.

2 Likes

My father doesn’t work retired, he’s in his mid 70s. My mother will soon retire.

1 Like

Used to be middle now I’m lower. That sucks because you get used to having certain things like a fast up-to-date computer but later on in life can’t afford them.

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate you have schizophrenia and and are not working, but don’t beat yourself up over it. I was on disability and felt I couldn’t work for 17 years before I got a job this year after a med change. I’ve only been working 6 months.

2 Likes