What celebrity

What celebrity, for those that had this delusion, were you talking to telepathically (definitely a hallucination) during psychosis? Mine was Taylor Swift. I had others for short amounts of time Drake for example but she took up most of the celebrity time of my psychosis.

1 Like

I thought Ryan Reynolds sent messages to me through the ads,post and the videos on his youtube channel that promoted his movie Free Guy. I didn’t click on most of them except for the trailer and though the movie protagonist represented me.

1 Like

I thought i was getting secret messages too

1 Like

I was having like a video played out in my mind of me having talked to Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Diane Keaton, Alec Baldwin, Dustin Hoffman, Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks and more. We were going through portals to see each other. They were evil. It was a bad situation. I was relieved when the delusions cleared up. I didn’t want to know them - especially since they were evil in my delusions. I just like watching them on tv.

Edited: btw, I didn’t favor any of these people, so I don’t know why they came up in my delusions.

3 Likes

I was talking to einstein.

Also jesus and the devil. I guess those are celebs too? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Right, i had one night where it felt like the devil possessed me and said that he didnt want to be called the devil anymore he wanted to be called lucifer and brought back to heaven as an angel. I know its fake but the feeling of being posessed was scary fake or not.

3 Likes

Oh yeah i dealt with all sorts of “possession like hallucinations and delusions” went on for months and months. It got very out of hand

2 Likes

Years ago i wrote part of one of my episodes. My dad said i should write it in a book lol. So i wrote it and showed him and his response was “ok that was intense” lol.
I posted it from an old account i had on here when i first joined. Have a read if your bored :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how mine were chosen too because i didnt favor any of mine either

1 Like

I know, right? 15

1 Like

What does the 15 or 1515 mean that i see on the forum?

It doesn’t let you post until you have 15 characters. So I put 15 until the message “I don’t have enough characters” is gone.

1 Like

Ah gotcha thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

No problem. :blush: 15

1 Like

I had hallucination Anjela Jolie played Cleopatra, still yet confirmed.

2 Likes

I have never had a thing with celebrities.

1 Like

Throughout my teenage years I believed Lady Gaga and I were part of the same MK-ULTRA experiment and were effectively clone-siblings with the same control mechanisms in our heads. She would send me secret messages and orders from our minders through her official shoots, costumes and concerts. I would black out and carry out these orders as a separate person then come back with very little time having passed in reality

Now I just think she’s a cool lady with a gorgeous voice who looks INCREDIBLE in drag :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.