Has anyone ever

-Thought you were a spy
-Thought you were a terrorist
-Thought you would become famous

Just wondering if anyone ever shared these experiences.

Not while on working meds. You need the right med and the right dosage.

2 Likes

Aziz;
So as a kid new to all this ■■■■■■■■, you never could get away with thinking you were something other than the names and labels they gave you on the playground, classroom, work force, or doctors office. What ■■■■■■■ horrible existence you have accepted (probably under duress to make it so strident).

?? I don’t get your post, are you ok?

1 Like

You must be under the influence of heavy tranquilizers if you can’t understand simple English sentences.

I am not the only one lmao

Or so you think?

Calm down, @mister_lister.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been delusional about being famous as well. :smiley:

Have you ever been delusional about not being famous?

I’m sorry I meant to reply to flowers20

Easy peeps. Keep civil and supportive. I thought many strange things that were tied up with our version of the CIA. I always find it interesting how delusions can be similar between people who are from different cultures.

Yes. I thought I was being telepathically inducted into some secret service. To be a spy so secret all communication was telepathically done.

The following day I was involuntarily hospitalized !

Sorry, I don’t know who you are addressing with that last reply. My name, not just my screen name, is Mr. Lister. We can keep it masked and anonymous if you like so you and I can address everyone reading, but only if that is your preference.

Sorry flowers20 I meant to reply to you :smiley:

I thought I was Jesus and tried to kill myself, I was very close to die drs said.

@mister_lister Meds saved my life.

Please keep on topic and refrain from personal goes at people. It’s about if anyone has had certain delusions. I will close if it continues. We all know the rules. Civil and supportive and on topic.

1 Like

The tried to make the one, a prophet, a false profit, a member of their new religion, their old religion, their political party, make me president, satan, jesus, Modi, a rebel, a convict, a terrorist, a patriot, a consumer, a client, a subject, a victim, a perpetraitor, a sex object, their cum receptical or source of cum, their nieghborhood drug addict, an alcoholic, a stooge, a stand in, a by stander, a rock star, a good boy, a bad boy, a christian, an atheist, a muslim, a hindu, a new ager, an old ager, a buddist, a walflower, a player, a pedophile, a beastiologist, a baptizer, a sleeper, a part of the art, the subject of it, learning disabled, just a head of the curb, a head on curb, smart, stupid, needed, needless, someone to inject a bunch of malware and thought viruses into, someone to cure, too heal, to make heel, a begger, homless, jobless, worthless, a user, a fool … anyone else want to contribute to this list or take power from it and give back to the people that have been so branded, categorize, or disenfranchised?