What are your therapist for you_

is he a lover figure or a father figure?
for me he is both of them

He was sort of a friend to me. A friend that drains you 50 bucks each session.

3 Likes

do you feel that he dont need to take mony?
i allweys thought i am not paying him enough.
it is a hard work
its not essay to listen and be emphatic.

My therapist is just a trusted third party I pay to listen to my problems and give me homework about controlling the behavioral expressions of my emotions.

4 Likes

No I felt that he was trying to do his job, and charge for it.
When I felt much better I stopped going (against his opinion of me staying with him)

so he is not sexy…

2 Likes

my therapist so good and loving that for me to be able make my tow setions a week, he cuted off half price
its actually very nice, exept that i love him
thats suck
and he is my father also
i know he love me to in his way
he done a lot for me, a lot

My therapist is a very nice lady. I think she is attractive but that is neither here nor there for me to say probably. She’s like 58 I looked her up on a site I thought she was mid 40s maybe. But I was wrong. We have a very professional relationship. She barely tells me anything about herself. She’s really helpful though. Best therapist I’ve had. And guess what. $0 co - pay because she takes both my insurances

1 Like

Mine is just someone I talk to. She has my back and let’s me wprk through things myself, but gives me guidance.

1 Like

yes the are very silent, mine too, he give me space and guidnas,

so lucky…

1 Like

I’ve always viewed therapists as authority figures.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to view them as either, that’s too much power to give to someone else. It’s just a doctor I see once a month that keeps me properly medicated, I don’t have any relationship to this person at all from what I can tell, nor would I want one. I don’t think about my psychiatrist at all between appointments unless a question comes up on this forum.

2 Likes

No. But I don’t find many people sexy. Mostly just my husband, Rihanna, and Justin Trudeau

3 Likes

Sexy? What kind of relationship do you think one should have with a therapist?

2 Likes

ho, so in your country a psychotherapist is also a meds doctor,
with us there is a meds doctor, its a cold professional and short turn appointments and there are the psychological triumphant, its an hower appointment and you get really personal stuff there, more intimate and close

what ever came up
for some its a doctor
for some its a parent figure
for some its like friendship
for some it is a struggle and war for control
for some it is with intimate tension
what ever your mind tacking you, that what you need-

1 Like

yea that too
did you ever tried to make a rebellion?

1 Like

My cpn is very cool.
He just listens and I doubt he judges very much or even at all.
And he is open to talk about anything.
I don’t see him as a lover cos that would make me very uncomfortable.
He is kind of a father figure in the sense that he enjoys caring. But at the end of the day it is professional

1 Like

thanks a lot to shear that. i started to think that only i am developing close feelings to mine…
oh god i miss him so much
sins i moved to germany, we do seasons on line with skipe.
i want to hug him again…
yes i have stilled a few hugs
cant stop thinking about him

2 Likes