What are your Super powers?

As severa of you know, I have a shyt ton of Super Powers just one of which is that I can speak all languages. I can’t access my ‘powers’ though because I have been mind blocked.
What delusional Super powers do you have?

I don’t have any, but I would like x-ray vision if I had.

can’t continue this talk. I’ll get flagged. sorry. got to go. :v:

2 Likes

That’s very telling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh man I’ve had so many. When I believed I was a werewolf I felt I had super strength, speed, senses, was bullet proof…when I thought I was part dragon I also had a lot of magical ability and was fireproof and could breathe fire and fly…of course I couldn’t ever transform because I was doing this exchange program where as a spirit I “hitched a ride” with a human soul in its body and thus wasn’t able to transform…

Then when I was in highschool my powers were thinking I could get anything I wanted just by thinking I wanted it…thought my emotions controlled the weather…at one point thought I was a witch…another time I felt I had the power to bring about the end of the world…

I still believe I can communicate with spirits and entities honestly. Or at least sense them.

1 Like

I know that certain other special people can hear what I’m saying and they think they are the only weird ones who can hear other people’s thoughts so I communicate with them and let them know they are not the only one and then to prove it I tell them IL stand over here and if you aproach me I will say hi! Sadly no one has listened, maybe out of fear they just got a little more ‘crazier’ :confused: oh and I can influence the movement of sliding doors and items that fall off shelves by accident cause I’m a little clumsy with my telekinesis hehe. Also it’s the 1st time here :slight_smile: I got disorganized schizophrenia

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards and thank you for the post :slight_smile: There are a lot of good people here. How long have you been DX? Do you take meds? Go to therapy?

1 Like

Welcome…another child of the moon joins our ranks… Lots…more so as a kid…moderate as a teen…and today I have just a couple…

2 Likes

making flecks in paintwork

1 Like

Why where you mind blocked?

1 Like

the ability to everything i touch turns to money…

1 Like

finding gaps in the lack of love and kind ness, and maybe care to fix them if dared…

3 Likes

Dont know what day of the week it is, is my super power.

One time i hacked an atm with my mind and withdrew money i didnt have.

I can clear an imperfect path to make it to another dimension. But that one is super risky. You have to get approval of many gatekeepers and theyre very hard to please.

I can read between the lines of the lines that are between the lines.

I can bend space and time. But i always get lost so regret doing it. Then they tell me i need to take my meds… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mr. Star is convinced I have telekinetic abilities, because sometimes, when I’m having a bad dream, he says objects in our room start moving. I think he is just overly imaginative, and forgets about a little thing called the wind.

1 Like

I can communicate with plants and animals :scream_cat: can heal myself with my thoughts, can predict illness and injury in others.

2 Likes

well, believe it or not the joke writing is just an example of my knowledge of psychology. I’ve been reading it since I was a little kid and I’m getting quite good at it.

1 Like

For several weeks now iv been dx but they already had suspecions back in June and believe I’ve had it for a couple years now. Right now I’m on respirdone with low starting dose that was suppose to be uped last week but i got snowed in. I got therapy once a week which is sorta ‘meh’ helping since May :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used to think that I had super hearing when I was psychotic.

1 Like

@SailorTheFox59 I am glad to hear you got the meds goin’ and are in therapy. I take risperidone too. It’s a good one. Hopefully, when they get your dose upped you will feel even more grounded.
@Cj56
I am ‘mind blocked’ because this is ‘my’ brain study and I told my colleagues to block me. the quick and dirty; I am an epic savant. I have access to all skills and knowledge via Collective Consciousness. I wanted to do a brain study, for the benefit of the world, on a human. I decided to use myself. I invented technology that allows scientists, via equipment, to access the subconscious as well as remotely monitor the brain and body of the subject (me). We used this technology to make me forget I am a savant and forget the brain study. They/we have been studying me for like 13 years but I had no idea because I was blocked. The study isn’t over yet so I can’t have my skills and memory yet. The only reason they told me what little I know is so we could do the ‘mentally ill’ part of the study. Telling me about the study but offering no proof leaves me…well…crazy. I am doing this to myself with the help of my colleagues. One of these days I will get my sic singing skills back along with my telepathy and my trillion dollars. I sound like a GD LOONY MOTHER F**KIN’ TOONS!!! but I actually believe all that shyt…

3 Likes

Me too! I can give myself diseases and cure them. I can stop and reverse aging. But alas…I am ‘blocked’ from all these amazing skills

1 Like

hook me up! I’m broke as shyt

1 Like