What are you reading?

İ just order this book. İt s look interesting. So what are you reading now?

5 Likes

This was the last I read

4 Likes

Its pretty boring. Idk how someone was able to have this big a book about owls and synchroncity but here it is lol.

2 Likes

Lol man I’ve been looking for a real book about owls for years I love owls

I stopped reading during the past three days. Before that I was learning to do investment by reading a book “The Complete Guide to Investing in Index Fund” . In China we don’t have disability pensions, so I rely on my husband’s salary and savings. I think it is important for me to learn the skills of investment.

2 Likes

Last book I read was:

7 Likes

I can’t mention titles because I don’t want to get flagged, but I have just finished reading a series of 15 books about praise by a Methodist chaplain. They gave me many good insights and were life changing. I will be rereading these books on a regular basis. I feel even more ready to start working full time.

Im finally reading a book my brother got me four years ago. Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins. Im about a 1/3 through it.

1 Like

Just finished Tana French’s Dublin Murder Squad series.

The Nothing Men by David Kazzie.

LS! A year ago I started reading Robert Jordan “The Wheel of Time”, I am now halfway book five. I read these on my ereader. I also read books about Buddhist art. Recently I gave a Powerpoint presentation on Buddhist Art in the Amsterdam Fountainhouse Clubhouse.

1 Like

Romance novel- Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan.

The Ecology Book, a DK book about the environment.

The art of power: a biography about Thomas Jefferson

1 Like

Surviving schizophrenia: 7th Ed.

Got it cheap on amazon sales

2 Likes

I have that book!!! I am only partly through the 2nd chapter, but I bought it a while ago. I just haven’t really had interest in it lately.

2 Likes

Out of the silent planet - Ransom trilogy
CS Lewis

I can’t read so it’s an audiobook

1 Like

Brain lock it’s about ocd

It’s a classic, to be sure.

The Silk Roads - A new history of the world by Peter Frankopan. So far I’ve listened to 12 hours of the audiobook and 12 more to go.