Schizophrenia.com

What are you depending on?

Family? Or nursery? Or medication?

I had once believed that whatever thing that I relied on would eventually vanished or ill-fated just because of so much negativity from me.

Depending on medication, nothing else. I’ve learned the hard way that the less help you need, the more help you get.

3 Likes

:thought_balloon: [quote=“everhopeful, post:2, topic:36206”]
the less help you need, the more help you get.
[/quote]

:thumbsup:

I’m depending on my mom for money and on my meds for sanity.

4 Likes

Government for all the basics (apartment, money, therapy, meds), mom and dad for extra money and then meds + psychologist + friends for my sanity.

3 Likes

Treebeard, you have a great source of support.

1 Like

wow, the support system u guys have is good.

What is.

(The way things are and not the way they are not.) (I know. No “fun.” But escapism dug a very deep hole for me.)

Im depending on death because it’s the one absolutely true aspect of life.

my apologies for sounding morbid I don’t mean to turn people off on life and what it has to offer and im not suicidal, it’s just that I have a mindset that deduces everything ,and for me ultimately death is something to look forward to.

3 Likes

My husband to not get fed-up with my delusional rants (I’m working on this particularly), my job to not fire me when I call in sick too often, my friends to hang in there when I don’t contact them for weeks or months, and my family to not discount me when I’m not who they think I should be. For “sanity”, or atleast a close fascimile, I count in God alone.

1 Like

Thats pretty much how I feel,but you are on a different level thats all…a different perspective.

I’m in the same boat as @Treebeard government for all money I live on and mom and dad for money to fix my truck or help when I am low on money. Mom is helping me get my teeth fixed. I am so grateful for that. I depend on my friends on facebook (in Tulsa) to keep me informed and cheer me up. I look forward to seeing my girlfriend when she is off work. She changed my bed today and it looks so inviting for tonight. She gives me love and I am so indebted to her for that. I love her too.

2 Likes

I depend on my family for my living expenses; my schizophrenia for my consciousness; my medication for sleep and whatever reason I can find; food for pleasure; my body, or whatever is left of it, for physical health; AARP and Medicare for medical expenses; the seasons for stability; my feet, my bicycle, and my car for transportation; my sense of humor for humility; my emotions for understanding and self respect; my stepfather for a roof over my head; my clothing for shame and vanity.

7 Likes

myself and family.

1 Like

I can fully appreciate you sir

Are you using this name again because the other one is banned?

Nah im on a different device and I don’t think that my othet persona is “banned” the only reason that I created “Catfish” Is because for some reason at particular time the system would nt let me log in.

I depend on my meds to keep me level.

I depend on my family to help me keep perspective.

2 Likes

Im that my family will help me through this desolate point In my life.

Sometimes family is all you have.

2 Likes

I depend on myself - thats about it. And I have a great tremendous Therapist who has helped me a lot.

2 Likes