What are you depending on?

It takes a lot of strenght to do that.

Yes I have had my fair share of breakdowns, despair and crying outā€¦its not easy and would never recommend it to anyone elseā€¦ever

Do you have friends you can talk to?

No @Minnii , no friends.

Absolutely, almost everything can be achieved or tolerated by being aware of ā€œSelfā€.

I have resigned being alone @Minnii .

It sucks. You have always this forum to rely on, weā€™re here for you. Just donā€™t alienate people with your opinions. I have a lot of them too, but itā€™s important to be supportive here, not to be right. Just a thought.

I do meditate @Minnii, when I hit rockbottom I meditateā€¦gives me a happiness thats infinitely better off than other things.

I took your advice and Iā€™m meditating more regularly too. Itā€™s nice, does me good.

1 Like

You know its just my opinion, I donā€™t have pieces of paper on my walls saying that I know things that other folk donā€™t,but I think that there are many problems that people go through that can be solved internallyā€¦ it just takes a little work .

1 Like

There is an old Zen saying , all actions and results are Conditional. Conditional means somewhere somehow you too are responsible for anything that happens to you. So with the arising leads to that result. Once you prevent the cause, the result automatically ceases to be.

Dont know If im making sense hereā€¦:frowning: ivent been making sense lately so forgive me

Yeah you are little offā€¦BUT the jist is coming through and thats what matterā€¦yes?

ha ha ha, Yesā€¦:slight_smile: glad you can tolerate it and you could the gist of what i meant :)ā€¦

Philosophy is for the philosophizers bro ā€¦we just people giving it our best shot and trying to not hurt nobody in the process.

āˆšWellbutrin&co. They keep me from falling apart.
āˆšlove, his love, anyoneā€™s love.

I would probably depend on someone like mr.Freud but there is no one willing to go down that road.

Donā€™t go down the psychoanalysis road if thatā€™s what you meanā€¦ not a very effective way to get better. Psychodynamic is a better choice, but not for every kind of psychological problem/mental illness. Just some friendly advice! :smile:

Thanks, you are always so sweet!

But, I meant more ofā€¦that kind of love when you are openā€¦and vulnerableā€¦but genuineā€¦to that one, and he has not only your body but also your mind :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha, ok :blush: sorry for misinterpreting.

The government for money, Aetna for health insurance, provider, friends and housemates for social interaction, Curves for exercise, my car, my sister for my deepest love, my Bahai faith for inspiration and friends, my therapist for her good influence, and my provider and her husband to help my mind stay on the mundane necessities of life as I still shy away from the practical.

1 Like