Were you popular in high school?

I certainly wasn’t but I don’t care now

8 Likes

I was high in popular school.

10 Likes

Nope, I was the weird guy who hardly ever spoke.

3 Likes

…in all seriousness though… I was a little popular, pretty weird but I did make it on Semi court my Senior year, I think that was due to a party I threw that apparently went over well.

I have pretty fond memories of high school, I did have a bit of a drinking habit but then again I do like to drink a bit still.

1 Like

I was homeschooled, had already started showing symptoms. Grandmother got cancer and my mother and I moved back in with my grandparents. I stayed home and took care of her.

feigns I was homecoming king. I was never lonely. I had friends and dates. I enjoyed my life feigns

1 Like

My best friend Felecia wasn’t popular either but she was kind and generous. I knew some popular kids who were kind too. But I wouldn’t have dreamed of touching booze back then. My sister did drugs and she was in with the popular crowd but me never.

1 Like

In the first year I was doing OK then I started hiding away from people

Nope. Not at all. I was the weird, lonely kid that would pretend he was busy or had friends by constantly walking around and saying hi. I would hide out in the Library or go to a teachers classroom to do make up work. I was the least popular kid in high school. Same as in middle school too. I hated it. I was so lonely. I had zero friends.

1 Like

I was moved my senior year in high school to a new school…no friends until I took up with the hoods…(stoner crowd) they were nice to me so I was happy.

1 Like

I was popular, and some people were afraid of me because I was a bit erratic. I won nicest person and most creative awards senior year.

2 Likes

I was a straight laced goody 2 shoes.
Never touched drugs in high school.

I became semi popular during my Junior and Senior years.

I even sang in a rock band!

4 Likes

No I was a loner and I had two friends during my senior year. One of them was showing signs of mental illness as well and the other knew my brother. It wasn’t a good year.

1 Like

I wasn’t… But my classmates were finding me funny :slight_smile: . But I was a nerd too…

1 Like

I was never popular. I was the teacher’s pet and run the projector type of student.

1 Like

semi popular. good at sports, went to a few parties. but not real social. was more popular in college.

1 Like

I was sort of popular. I played varsity tennis and varsity soccer and was captain for 3 years in winter guard and color guard. I was also sort of friends with a lot of the popular people. But I didn’t really have many actual friends. I was seriously depressed and kind of the weird kid of the group. I spent half my junior and senior years in the psych ward with PD.

3 Likes

Yeah, but only cuz I smoked weed and screwed the most popular dude’s girlfriend :angel:

3 Likes

I hung out with the so-called popular kids, but I didn’t say much and wouldln’t say I was socially popular.

I was probably the most unpopular person in the history of my public school .

1 Like

Same here

1 Like