Were you one of the worst in mental hospital?

I think I was one of the worst but definitively not the worst as I saw some patients walk completely nude in the corridor and in the cafeteria or defecating in their room.

5 Likes

Everyone in the ward thinks they the worst though. I couldnt listen to any more stories after the first day.

2 Likes

There was a girl who had sex with several patients, she came to my bed at night and wanted to have sex, I told her to go away.

1 Like

Then she went to my roommate and had sex with him.

1 Like

When I first arrived, on my first hospital admission, I can honestly say I was one of the worst there.

3 Likes

Patients were fist fighting over the TV remote.

1 Like

There was a prisoner with us who stole my Nike shoes. I had to ask security to get them back from him.

Luckily I was never medicated against my will, I saw patients held by security guards and injected with meds then they locked them alone in a room sometimes attached to a bed.

My pdoc told me about one of her patients , he stole an airplane. He went to jail then they got him out because he was psychotic and put into the hospital.

Another lady bought 4 houses when she was manic. And they have been trying to get it undone with a court case.

There’s always gonna be someone worse lol

2 Likes

Wow, isn’t that a terrorist act lol?

Was it an airplane full of passengers?

I think the girl who had sex with several patients was manic. She had a bf from outside the hospital who visited her yet she had sex with several patients.

2 Likes

I don’t think so I think it was empty I hope lol. Regardless jail sentence for that sorta thing

1 Like

No. I always ended up talking to the staff because the other patients tended to be worse off and were hard to talk to.

2 Likes

Thats good, I think that’s the best way to get out of there as fast as possible.

1 Like

I did one wrong thing in the hospital. I destroyed and smashed their phone on the floor, then they put a sign on the phone room that its out of service. I smashed it because my parents didn’t want to take me out of mental hospital after talking to them on the phone.

2 Likes

There was also drug addicts who were talking about faking drug tests. Some were allowed to use drugs near the hospital in their rehab program.

1 Like

I had so many stays. Not really happy with all of it. I was mostly drugged during my stays and don’t know much about the other patients. Its difficult now for me to know how it really was and where my problems came from. My unmedicated self is different than my medicated self.

2 Likes

The Haldol flying tackle. I have had it a couple of times.

:blush:

2 Likes