Went to bed at 4am, now good morning

day whatever of not being able to sleep for ■■■■
the internet guy is coming over today to fix the wifi. I feel sick and just wanna go back to bed.

1 Like

I have lots of nights like that,

they say oatmeal and possibly bananas helps you sleep.
Or maybe just one allergy pill would help.

2 Likes

I don’t sleep well. My husband takes Zyquil (spelling?) It’s the sleep-aid version of NyQuil (just contains the antihistamine). Like @Daze said, sometimes a simple antihistamine can help. I don’t like taking things, but I have tried that and it helped me fall asleep. Made me feel heavy and cloudy. I woke again after a few hours, but at the time that was helpful. Best of luck! :sleeping:

2 Likes

I’ve had this problem as well a couple of months ago. I know how it feels to not sleep to the point where you’re nauseas. However, my problem was solved by a sedative such as Trazodone…you’ve tried melatonin before, right? Have you tried chamomile tea? Or some lifestyle techniques such as ONLY using your bed for sleep or turn off your devices before going to sleep?

1 Like

yussssss. I found the paper! My therapist gave this to me. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

‘only use your bed for sleeping’ oh… well…

1 Like

Yeah its hard to do that when you literally LIVE in your room. But it’s just one of the ways! There are plenty of others :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.