Well never give up (dating) hope, people

Honestly I mostly felt startled and confused, but that’s because my appearance and demeanor really don’t invite anyone to hit on me at all, so I wasn’t expecting it. That poor guy probably worked up the nerve to ask a woman out, and damn what luck, he picked a borderline paranoia schizoid of a woman who just looked crazy and ran out of the store. Hopefully it didn’t discourage him from asking others out. He will probably be one of those guys on a relationship forum later this week making posts like, “What the hell ya’ll women are nuts.”

1 Like

Well, I guess he saw through the appearance.

I remembered there was this nice lady standing outside the UPS store as I walked out of it, we made eye contact and my heart began to race. I didn’t have the nerve to say anything at the time so I just went to my car and left. Later that day I see here with a sign and a dog asking for money. So I drive by and hand her some money.

She wasn’t interested in me but I just liked how comforting it made me feel to hear her thank me and say god bless. She made me feel validated for doing something for someone and be on the right side of things where people appreciate what little I could do for them.

For you information, after I stabbed him, we hugged, and he said “I love you.” We went to dinner came back to his place and ergghhdggpuff the rest is history… :wink:

1 Like

I am so sorry that happened to you. As far as I can see, she was ignorant and didn’t deserve you. There are people out there who can see beyond people’s sz or mental illness and love them regardless. Granted, they are not easy to find.

You seem quite nice and have some nice looks. Don’t give up on finding the right lady.

1 Like

Dam your hardcore…

I vote if you see him again exchange numbers atleast give him a tiny chance it takes alot to hit on someone. Worst case you delete and block his number best case a date.

1 Like

Both sides have their down sides. Women have to wait on men to respond, and men have to endure a lot of rejection. I think if both sides switched places they would be more understanding of the opposite sex.

1 Like

It’s like a type of rejection, where it can take like an entire month before you realize you are being rejected lol.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.