We are all going to die

And doesn´t matter the way we take, even if our path (schizophrenia) is walking around a small circle looking at our feet.

I don´t seem to enjoy the view when I make a road trip. So, who cares.

3 Likes

Sounds like depression talking. Yes, we are all going to die. Every human being on the planet. You just have to try to make the most of it while we are here. Which is hard sometimes, I know.

12 Likes

I know thats natural part of life, all things die eventually, just enjoy your life to the maximum, thats what i do. do things you want to do so you dont have any regrets in when you get older.

4 Likes

I believe in life after death. So, dying isn’t a hurdle.

2 Likes

“SPARTANS! PREPARE FOR GLORY!”

Imma go out with a smile and a bang.

:blush:

4 Likes

Yeah, but sometimes it takes a bit too long to get under the earth.

1 Like

I believe in eternal life. Therefore I don’t die and live on.

2 Likes

Man I love a good view. More and more as I get older.

1 Like

Got a better idea?

1 Like

Death is certain.
Life is not.
Choose your path.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

I needed a thread like this today so thanks.

2 Likes

I am actually looking forward to death. I feel like I have ruined everything about myself. I am not depressed. I am just ashamed of all I have done to myself, so death will be my escape.

We just have to make memories to make this whole journey worth while; treat everyone with love and kindness. It sounds to me like you are feeling a bit down, but it’s okay! Eventually the storm passes just as fast as the sun. What matters is that you can appreciate everything life has to offer, even the bad. Try taking it easy… Wish you well, friend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.