I'm still concerned about

What is gonna happen when I die.
All my psychosis were a lot about that and it was awful things if I couldn’t fulfill my ‘purpose’ which was crazy difficult stuff they were telling me.
And now I am told by pdoc etc. it’s just psychosis but what if its true. After all no one knows.
I wish we knew what happens when we die

7 Likes

I understand what you are going through. I think a lot of people go through this. I find great comfort in my faith in this area. I pray that you would find some peace in this matter.

6 Likes

Nothing happens when you die. You won’t suffer any more but also you will never feel anything positive either.

1 Like

I hope we just disappear at least rather than the hell my psychosis was about.
It’s so scary that psychosis felt like such a real glimmer of afterlife thou.
But yes I get your point thanks guys.

1 Like

I know what happens when we die. We relive our lives in a different but similar timeline. There are infinite versions of ourselves and infinite timelines. All outcomes and possibilities are realized.

I do notice that our body rots away so are we not just gone but what if our mind energy or soul energy or something like that is of some different special material that goes on in another realm. Scientists may not know everything atm.
Also because for example tactile hallucinations we feel things even without actual physical touch so when dead that mind energy maybe creates that pain of hell without physical touch from things since I might be in a different energy realm.
Yes I do see that maybe we just rot away completely but what if not?
Anyway i’ll just have to think bout it and then change the subject.

1 Like

I used to be obsessed about what happens when we die too. The conclusion I came to was if there was something then it would probably be worse than this life.

It’s comforting to think that if there’s something it would be better. But why should it ?

Stay alive. Make things better in this life !

1 Like

I would answer, but it would be flagged

1 Like

I take a scientific approach, but realize life could be much much worse (I talk about it here) because there could be malevolent aliens and we could be living in a computer program.

1 Like

I don’t believe in eternal hell or heaven. It’s physically impossible.

Really.
Idk maybe it’s possible but we just dunno.

1 Like

Im sorry you’re stressing over this. If its any comfort i think its fairly common fear, i know it is for me. I was worried that life after death is just a stream of conciousness with no sensory input or way to output physically.

Some people smoke DMT (not advised w schizophrenia and meds), and then they meet entities that sometimes have a strong connection to, as if they were closer than your closest family member or friend. The entities may say “ill see you after”. This gives some people comfort. It really is a nice idea, when you die, you enter a world that geometrically looks more real than real life and in a complex dimension of reality surrounded by entities you love dearly. Theres some documentaries online about it.

Idk, i sort of rambled there, but the important thing is to not worry over things you cant change. I hope too that it isnt some kind of torture though.

Hope you feel better.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is the best article or explanation and might be triggering to some but it is relevant, especially to my life. It’s not proven but has been my experience somehwat, although I remember my previous sufferings and deaths, yet I’m still alive and here, with no evidence, just memories.

There are other possible explanations, but I tend to believe in this somewhat as I have lived countless lives (maybe in the millions or more). I am an anomally because I remember my other lives and deaths and suffering countless times in parallel worlds in the multiverse.

anyways here it is:

You can’t/shouldn’t beat a dead horse to death. I’ve tried convincing my mom heaven and hell is impossible, but some people are incapable of rational and intelligent thought. I love my mom dearly.

1 Like

I think it is ok to wonder about these things that is just an imagination. If you actually start believing in some of the things you think about, that is when you have a problem.

1 Like

I absolutely believe that out energies move on. There just seems to me to be too much matter and not enough life in the universe to just go about destroying the little bit of life the universe does manage to produce. It’s like throwing away ceramic plates like they are paper.

I think it is just terrible that we are allowed to discuss discomforting, atheistic ideas on this website but we are not allowed to discuss comforting religious ideas on this subject.

4 Likes

I’ve had a couple posts hidden.
But I’m not going to hide my faith.
I believe what I believe.
If someone doesn’t like it, don’t read.

2 Likes

I still believe in the afterlife. I just don’t try to figure it out or give it rules or tell everybody about it. There’s nothing wrong with a belief like that, healthy people are entitled to them as well. Just don’t grasp to them or make them everything or let them spill over into your waking reality.

It’s easy to say “nothing happens when you die.” But you can only say that if you or someone else has died, seen nothing, and come back to report that there is nothing. If they die, they can’t reveal to you what becomes of their consciousness. The easiest assumption is of course that they are gone. NDE’s are something of interest to me, I think there might be something more.

It doesn’t drive me crazy though. You can have a belief that resides behind your illness without fueling it. Schizophrenic minds tend to take beliefs like these way too far.

Making peace with death is something I’ve done. I need to believe in something after or I simply won’t be able to continue through the day. I know there’s probably confirmation bias but I take comfort in stories of positive Near Death Experiences. You have to tread carefully over anything like that when you’re sz/sza though, don’t go searching for threads or anything. Also don’t try to communicate with or believe you can communicate with dead people. Otherwise happy trails :smiley:

2 Likes

7 billion other people wish they knew that too. I’m more worried about this coming month. I’ll think about death, sports and sex after I get my rent paid and my laundry done.

1 Like