Was my psychosis diagnosis a misdiagnosis?

I feel like my delusions were just “overvalued ideas”

I doubt it tbh 151515

can u stop ? and take the meds as required? you are delusional no matter past or even now, that’s all

can yyou stop calling others delusional?

u hate it? but u are . You can call me “ delusional” as well if u dun like. i am welcome

How am I being delusional?

Can u look at what u said in the past ? check them out yourself and stop posting the same thing, quoting your “belief” repeatedly and repeatedly, , ever again

But it’s not delusions, what’s so hard to understand?

how come that’s not delusional when u said someone is poisiong your food ? i am fed up , i won’t argue wif u again , If u just want people not to call u “delusional”, ok, i will tell u , u are not delusional, is that ok?

sigh it’s overvalued idea

Are you still in hospital? Hope everything’s okay

No im not igot out last Thursday

1 Like

Time will tell , that’s all , i hope u recover asap

@Crystal-Cotton, stop posting the same topic. You’ve been warned many times.

1 Like

But I need an answer

spamming the forum will not get you different answers.

Please follow our rules.

As a courtesy to other members on the forum, please do not spam the forum with repeat threads on the same topic. The forum guidelines prohibit this because it tends to annoy other members.

It was long time ago when I posted this question

1 Like

It doesnt matter what you call it really. Better start fighting for what helps you recover instead of fighting against the diagnosis. It doesnt really matter if they call it overvalued ideas or delusions…Those are just man-made words.

You have a problem and you need to deal with it.

Do you know what lead to your problems, whatever they are called?

1 Like

I don’t know… thats why im kind of confused about this

I think you should aim your energy towards recovery. Not fighting against labels and things you cant solve.