Was my psychosis diagnosis a misdiagnosis?

Stop flagging my posts telling you to follow the rules. I’m not going to put up with that.

i will flag them because youre clogging up my threads with stuff i already know

I guess you’re right

Was there anything leading up to your problematic ideas or delusions (whatever you want to call them really doesnt matter) that you can change? Stress, trauma, drugs, social isolation, etc?

Maybe stress or trauma I don’t really know
I got bullied a lot ages 6-13 and I’m 15 now, the ideas started at age 11 from what I remember. Could be little bit earlier too

Then you will be suspended again. Stop acting like a entitled toddler.

I’m sorry I will stop okay

My actual mental age is 8 so it’s not very nice to call me that

Even an 8 year old can follow rules. I have a young child, so I’m aware of what they can do. I also have an autistic child. It’s no excuse for rude behavior.

You’re intelligent so I have higher expectations from you.

1 Like

It’s not an excuse, it’s merely a reason I can stop it ok

I don’t get why have these so called rules in place, the only rule I tend to follow is not to offend others. But I guess what ever you say goes

Actually it’s not whatever I say. I didn’t make the rule. I just have to enforce it. It’s my job.

1 Like

Hey…but apparently it offends others when you start the same topic over and over. So stopping that would fit your rule too.

I know how it is to obsess over something and also to fight against frustrating rules and labels that i dont agree with. It really doesnt make things better though.

Maybe focus on a positive plan for the future and see where you need help?

What do you want to reach? Making a friend, doing a study, learning better social or emotional skills, going home again? What could you do to reach that?

I am home again so idk really

That is great! I know you wanted that badly!

1 Like

@Crystal-Cotton you should post in the “Say Anything” thread, there are a ton of people who comment in that thread, and you can post pretty much whatever comes to mind. This way, you won’t have to spam the forum with the same threads over and over again. Just my two cents.

4 Likes

Now what would you like to do? Is there something that would improve things for you and you have control over?

Kicking against a label doesnt improve anything at all. What would make your life or that of your loved ones better?

1 Like

I think if I just got rid of the psychosis label it would greatly help

idk where is that thread so can’t

it’s the thread that’s titled “Say Anything”, it’s usually near the top of the forum.

3 Likes

I doubt it. And i think you dont have control over that. The only way to possibly get rid of it, is stay stable and improve your life. Not shout at people to remove it, whether it is us or doctors.

I got rid of the sz label when i quit fighting psychiatrists and started doing things to genuinely recover. I still have a psychotic sensitivity label and that is okay. It is truth.

I guess you’re right, hm what should I do instead of that?

1 Like